Lanarkwitch and SW The Epic Saga Continues

Hiiiiii :D Found your diary :)

Hope you're having a good day :D

xx

I hated the 1/2 syn roulade and as you say the calories from the 'free' food do add up. I'd rather spend the 1/2 syn on sugarfree jelly instead for only 10 cals and indulge in a proper brownie now and again and really enjoy it :)

*tuts* you're still scale-hopping, naughty girl lol xx

I hated the 1/2 syn roulade and as you say the calories from the 'free' food do add up. I'd rather spend the 1/2 syn on sugarfree jelly instead for only 10 cals and indulge in a proper brownie now and again and really enjoy it :)

*tuts* you're still scale-hopping, naughty girl lol xx

I weigh everyday and record it in my spreadsheet, it motivates me to try harder, I know for some it goes the other way and can lead to pressing the sod it button!!

Theres something uniquely unsatifying about low cal/low fat desserts, I'd rather have a hot chocolate!

I weigh everyday and record it in my spreadsheet, it motivates me to try harder, I know for some it goes the other way and can lead to pressing the sod it button!!

Theres something uniquely unsatifying about low cal/low fat desserts, I'd rather have a hot chocolate!

That's fair enough then if you can manage the daily WIs sensibly :)

I'm one of the latter types you mention lol It looks like I'm on for a STS on friday, I've not overeating but it has put a dark cloud over me, though it is fairly small one :rolleyes:

Your chocolate coffees sound nice and quite a low-syn indulgence - my kinda thing :D

That's fair enough then if you can manage the daily WIs sensibly :)

I'm one of the latter types you mention lol It looks like I'm on for a STS on friday, I've not overeating but it has put a dark cloud over me, though it is fairly small one :rolleyes:

Your chocolate coffees sound nice and quite a low-syn indulgence - my kinda thing :D

i can disconnect your sod it button with my handy sonic screwdriver if you want!

How do you make your choc coffees mrs witch please thank you?

Hey Kells, I managed to find coffeemate that is sugar free and chocolate flavour, not sure if you are aware but for DD's I was really reliant on my low cal hot chocs and there is nothing low calorie in Egypt, well thats not strictly true, but very little, the"diet section" in the supermarket, consists of half a shelf of diabetic products! 2 teaspoons in a coffee is similar to a creamy mocha and it gets me through the day, just 1.5 syns.

There are however low fat products here, of course there is no English on the packaging and I can't read arabic very well, but I have worked out that low fat is in pink packaging, you know pink for the ladies who need to lose weight, my lord what would the EU make of it!

For other low sun indulgence try 1 no fat yog, 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder ( is use hersheys it's 1/2 syn per spoon) and a tablespoon of splenda, makes a reasonable choc pudding that doesn't make you think of food abuse

Right resorting to plan B, because I just don't do gains!!

Back to JUDDD with SW friendly UP days, it's a combination thats worked well for loads of people, I like the food on SW and so does my hubster, 3 fast days, 3 sw days, Friday off.

In fairness I'd lost almost 10lbs the first 2 weeks, I was prepared to sts this week but gains wreck my head, even though I was bad on Friday I wasn't that bad, I should have got it off in the week

I might have a look on ebay for the flavoured coffeemates from usa - did you get yours from there?

Lol at the pink low fat 'lady' food. It's cute and demeaning all in one :rolleyes:

Hi hun, How's it going? :)

Keep us updated!

PP xx

Hi PP, going well, 3 down days this week and the other days EE slimming world, scales are cooperating too, so hoping to record a better loss this week and really interested to see how the combo of JUDDD and SW works. Late dinner tonight as Mr has a meeting that goes on until 9pm on a Tuesday (great!!) chilli and rice planned for later yummmms

Sounds like your doing great combining JUDD & SW. Wishing you a good day in sunny Cairo today.

Yesterday went well, even though it was an EE day for me I didn't eat much as I wasn't that hungry and one of the"side effects" of JUDDD is that after a DD you're surprisingly not that hungry so I couldn't face sitting down with a proper plate of food until dinner, grazed on fruit most of the day. DD today!

I didn't enjoy much of my diet day off yesterday due to far too much drink on Thursday night, I have no idea what I was playing at. DD today then SW day Sunday...........just want to feel normal again

I love drinking but really pay for it the following day (or 2) if I over indulge. Wishing you a happier day today xxx

I love drinking but really pay for it the following day (or 2) if I over indulge. Wishing you a happier day today xxx

Me too hangovers are getting worse over time... only have to look at wine and the headache comes hehe x

Must admit, I steer clear of wine - bad head, indigestion - why do we do it eh???
I stick to beer, cider & lager, with a few whiskies from time to time - seem OK on that, unless its a gallon followed by half a dozen shorts lol

Back