Landas Diary - Let see how much food I really hoover up!!!

MrsK87

Hi there!
I have been on the site a wee while now and use it everyday to give me a little incentive when I read about everyone elses losses.
I am 24, just married in April and when I started on 20/07/11 weighed 12st 4.5lb. I managed to lose 2.5 stone for my wedding by myself but since honeymoon have put on 1/2 stone and with no wedding dress to get into I have lost my mojo.
I had been having slow but steady losses but was happy enough because I was still having chineses and chocolate etc so I didn't feel deprived.
I WI on a wednesday night but I missed WI last week due to work and went off the rails eating all round me for the rest of the week.
I also had my best friends wedding last week and I enjoyed every last mouthful of food and drink and more food lol but when I went to WI last night I had put on 4lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really shouldn't be surprised because looking back at what I ate I was terrible.
So I have decided to keep a food diary on here to see if anyone can point out were I am going wrong and what changes I could make to give bigger losses.
I am a really bad snacker and eat far too many 2/3PP treats so I need to substitute those for healthier alternatives.
I will update later with todas diary and try to keep on top of it each day :)
Thanks for any input.
L xx

Last edited:
29DP 49WP

Todays diary:

Breakfast
WW Peach Yoghurt 1PP
Orange 0PP

Morning Break
2 Crumpets 5PP
Chocolate spread 1PP

Lunch
M&S count on us chicken sandwich 7PP
Apple

Dinner
WW Chicken Hotpot 6PP
Broccolli
Cauliflower
2 Yorkshire puddings 4PP

24/29 dailies
0/49 weeklies

Will use the remaining points for a snack before bedtime

Hello hello I started this week and so far so good. I like the variety of your foods.
Good luck x

Thanks, I get bored very easily and that's when I snack and with vending machines only yards away in work its hard to resist so I have to have my drawers full every day to keep me away from the machines lol

Good luck with your losses to. Will go and look for your diary :)

Day 2 of naming and shaming my food intake on here lol. Hoping that I can be 100% again today but friday can be my downfall for a quick takeaway so going to have to try and resist. Husband is on jury service and will be home later that usual today so if we do get takeaway I will try to get a chicken chow mein.
What would you point for a takeaway portion of chow mein anyone?

Today's diary: 29DP & 49WP

Breakfast
Cereal Bar 3PP
Orange

Morning break
2 Boiled eggs 4PP
Crumpet 2PP
Butter 1PP

Lunch
WW Tomato Soup 2PP
Crumpet 3PP (because I had one earlier and when u have 2 it is 5 PP)
Chocolate spread 1PP

Dinner:
Omlette with 4 bacon medallions 3PP
2 eggs 4PP
Veggies
2 Fish Cakes 5PP
Sprinkle Cheese 2PP
BBQ sauce 1PP

Kit Kat (2finger) 3PP

Total: 34PP
DP 29/29
WP 5/49

Hello chick how's your day going? I reckon I used plenty of my weeklies boo lol I'm working hard to be good today lol.

Danii said:
Hello chick how's your day going? I reckon I used plenty of my weeklies boo lol I'm working hard to be good today lol.

Heya! I wasn't too bad today until dinner time. Went bed shopping this afternoon so that stopped me eating for awhile lol so come dinnertime we got a Chinese but I still had 19 dailies left by then so used them and a few weeklies so not too bad.

How have you got on today? Saturday would be my hardest day normally, today especially as I have a bottle of wine in the fridge that would help me enjoy xfactor that little bit more :) xo

Breakfast

1 toast with butter 3pp
Ww yoghurt 1pp

Lunch
Ww chicken hotpot 6pp
Veggies

Dinner
1/3 Singapore rice noodles 6pp
2 tablespoons curry sauce 2pp
1/2 chip 7pp
1 veg spring roll 9pp

Snack
Kit kat 3pp

Total 36pp

29/29
12/49

Hope everyone is having a good day. I have been good so far but a lovely pork Sunday roast is yet to come :) can't go too mad on the gravy!

0/29, 12/49
Breakfast:

Cereal bar 3PP
WW Yoghurt 1PP

Lunch
2 Bacon Medallions 2PP
1 Egg 2PP
1 Toast 2PP
red sauce 1PP

Snack
Banana & Pineapple
WW Strawberry Whip 1PP

Dinner
Pork 4PP
Potatoes 4PP
Veggies 0PP
Gravy 4PP
2 Yorkshire puds 4PP

28/29
12/49

Will have a snack later on while watching Xfactor and use some more weeklies I would imagine.

Well I have 2 cheesestrings and an alpen light bar last night for a snack so points for yesterday where 34PP

29/29
17/49

Find it easier in work to control my eating so hoping for a good day today

I have eaten loads today and used quite a few weeklies so I am going to try and not use any tomorrow and Wednesday and drink plenty of water for wi on Wednesday.

Breakfast

Alpen light bar 2pp

Break
2 crumpets 5pp
Choc spread 1pp
Cheesestring 2pp

Lunch
Ww soup 2pp
Pineapple 0pp
Orange 0pp

Dinner
Bap 4pp
Burger 10pp
Salsa potatoes 8pp
Butter 2pp

Snack
Cheesestring 2pp
Kit kat 3pp
Options mint hot chic 1pp

Total: 42!!
29/29
30/49

Wow that was a lot of food today was really hungry!

starkissedx said:
Menu looks yum hope all is well :) x

Thanks I tried to eat more during the day because I was going all day using around 6 pp then binging at night so I
Hope it makes a difference this week. I would love to to lose what I put on last week but I dont think it is going to happen so if I get 2lb I'd be happy.

How's your week going? What day do you wi? X

I normally wi either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning depending on lifts and stuff :) but this week im in England an have to miss wi so won't get to wi till next Tuesday night! I'm sure you will do well at wi x

starkissedx said:
I normally wi either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning depending on lifts and stuff :) but this week im in England an have to miss wi so won't get to wi till next Tuesday night! I'm sure you will do well at wi x

Hope you have an awesome time in England. Not missing much here its lashing lol

Breakfast
Alpen light bar 2PP
Orange 0PP

Morning break
Crumpet & choc spread 3PP
Banana 0PP
Orange 0PP
Cheesestring 2PP

Lunch
Chicken 4PP
Lettuce 0PP