landi's diary

lorbayb

Hey slimmers!

I am landi,I am 22 and live with my boyfriend and my 3year old son,I am currently at uni and would say that all of these things have resulted in my weight gain.
I am constantly eating on the go and when I'm at home I just don't want to cook even though when I do its so much nicer than a takeaway or something shoved in the oven.

I have been testing the waters when it comes to the slimming world plan and feel that this has really helped me get into the right frame of mind,I would usually dive in head first and fail but by trying it out on the side I have found that it has encouraged me to try out recipes and I have been eating things I wouldn't usually eat and loving it, now I am ready to take this diet by the horns and have a good time getting fit and healthy.

My aim is to lose about 4stone altogether however I am splitting this into manageable chunks so not to be put off,as I know this will be a steady progress,I would like to lose about 7pounds in the first month.I think I could do better than this but if I set myself too high I will be setting up for failure.

I will see you all tonight for a catch up,happy slimming!

Love landi

X

***what's in my bag***

I am on placement today,9til4 and there are biscuits and cakes aplenty.

I have packed a tomatoe cup a pasta (free),2 alpen bars (hxb) and I made some mash mixed with cottage cheese (free) as I literally had nothing in as its shopping day.

What have u packed in your bag today?

X

Hey slimmers

Just done 20minutes on the cross trainer,not as long as I had hoped but marks working and oli is home from nursery so I got cut short but all I think is,its better than nothing and I still burnt just over 300 cals :)

I am having chicken slow cooked in hunters sauce with new potatoes for tea with some carrots,I'm not going to have too much sauce though.

What's everyone's favourite exercise?

X

Back