Lapsed and now feel awful!

jem_jem

Well I was doing so well that I didn't even see this coming!

I am a school teacher and today is the last day I will see my seniors before they leave. They baked me a cake and made loads of cupcakes and I had some.

Now I know what is best to do- just forget about it, move forward but this is where I have really struggled before. Once I have made a mistake I think "Well today is written off so you might as well have this and this and this!"

Total crooked thinking! I am so disappointed in myself! I thought I had cracked it with Exante!

Jem x

you need to tell that little voice to sod off , it is easy to listen to it and think that now you have eaten you may as well eat some more ..... remind yourself that if you forget the cake and just carry on very little damage will have been done ... you do not fail until you fail to get obver a blip and get back on the wagon :)

Picking yourself up and getting straight back onto it is the way to go. Just think how you're feeling at the moment. Do you want to feel like that again? The sooner you get back on it, the sooner you'll be back in ketosis and the sooner you'll reach your goal.

You can do this!

Omg im the same i fall and then go "well as ive already fallen may as well eat more" i did that yeatesterday. So today is day 1 for me again

This is something I've done on other diets Jem Jem but just sit back and think about it before you eat anything else. Remember why you are here and remember your goal and why you want to end this kind of behaviour. Keep checking in here and look at the success you can have by reading other people's losses.
This one small mistake is just that. By throwing in the towel you will feel worse and maybe regret it if it becomes a bigger blowout.

Don't feel down on yourself love we've all done it at some point. You just need to remember why you started in the first place and how you can prevent it from happening agin x

Forget what you've eaten earlier and just carry on with the rest of the day with the diet, just look on it as a treat NOT a diet break.

I agree with all of the above. Don't write off today, just pick yourself and carry on. We've all slipped up at some point so don't feel too disheartened x

I have done that so many times, count the cake as a little xtra and keep motivated. U have done so well :)

Back on it 100% today! I WILL be skinny!!!!!! :D xxxx

Btw- THANK YOU all soooo much!!!! I really appreciate all the support you gave me yesterday xxxxxx

Back on it 100% today! I WILL be skinny!!!!!! :D xxxx

Yay, good for you. You could so easily have said s*d it and just totally fallen off the wagon but you've shown how strong your determination is by carrying on. That's fab :D

Yay :clap: well done for getting right back on it! We are all here for each other and the support we get/give.
x

Wee reminder please NOfood talk in the 100% section

Thread moved

Starlight i don't want to seem thick, But why are we not allowed to talk about food here? Sorry if i seem a bit blonde (i am though) x

I think its because we are abstaining it might be difficult for some people to stay on track if they read discussions about food or it makes them start thinking about food other than the exante packs.

Oh right weejen!! gotcha x

Back