Large chicken shish?

layla-bells

Hi, it's treat night tonight & will be having a large chicken shish, this is not in the book anyone have any ideas how many points it would be. Also for the chilli sauce. I have 8 points left for today plus 49 weeklies, so have enough just want to make sure I point it right.

Thank you.

x

Is chicken shish the one that is the chicken breas normally on the sticks marinAted?? If so i point a regular one chicken & pitta as 12 so u would just need to add a few points depending how mch extra chicken and what u have with it

Holliexx said:
Is chicken shish the one that is the chicken breas normally on the sticks marinAted?? If so i point a regular one chicken & pitta as 12 so u would just need to add a few points depending how mch extra chicken and what u have with it

Yes that's the one! Ive counted 4p for pitta & 9 for the chicken (I weighted both of them on my WW scales to find out!) I just added a couple of points for the marinade. Also a couple for the Chilli sauce.

Thank you!

Oki doki no probs! I lovethem always have them now instead of doner meat! X

Holliexx said:
Oki doki no probs! I lovethem always have them now instead of doner meat! X

Yeh me too, it's my favourite takeaway at the moment, can only do donner when I'm very very drunk but always feel discussed with myself the next day. Haven't had one in months!!

Back