Lar's Journey to slimdom

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
Well thought I would join the rest of you with an online diary of my own.

Rejoined for the 1**th time, not sure how many times but it is a lot and every time I say this is the time I will do it but this is the time I WILL DO IT.

Just came back from a lovely holiday and the sea was lovely and blue but because I thought they might harpoon me if I went into the sea I have decided to spend the next year getting the figure I feel confortable with and will go back into the sea with confidence when I go back next year.

Food for the day:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with blueberries/mango/raspberries and strawberries. Was delish.

Lunch - jacket potato/salad and beans

Tea: Spanish Omelette with salad/beetroot and sweetcorn.

Home made yogurt icecream with fruit

Syns: Dressings/packet of rivita minis and cottage cheese

Lots of water/tea milk from allowance.

Having just returned from an All Inclusive Holiday my stomach thinks it has done something wrong cos its having withdrawal symptoms from the cakes and cocktails .

:character00180::character00180::character00180::character00180:

Good luck to you ! This is also my "last time" cos am on holiday in september and dont wana be mistaken for a beached whale lol
Happy slimming!
k x

Saturday -

Spent most of the morning hanging around waiting for my car to be MOT'd - thankfully it passed.

Food for the day:

Breakfast - Weetabix with mixed fruits

Lunch - jacket potato with beans and salad

Tea - Pasta, mixed leaves and ham

Pkt of snack a jacks sweet chilli curls 4.5
dressing/salad cream

supper - Mixed summer fruits and fromage frais.

looking forward to following your progress i also have had a few previous attempts to my name and a lot to lose before then hopefully we can all help each other x
meant to say we seem to have similar goal weights as well

Sundays food

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with fromage frais and mixed berries
Lunch: 2 pieces of sainsbury's chicken in sundried tomatoes/basil Marinade (2 syns) stirfry vegetables with soy sauce and flavouring
Mango and Apple yogurt with strawberries

Tea: lettuce. onion, and carrot with ham and new potatoes
Salad dressing (5 syns)

pkt of prawn snack a jacks (5 1/2 syns)

Total syns - 12 1/2 syns

Today is the first weight in since I rejoined (for the millionth time) so hopefully I will have lost some weight. As the week has gone on I have started to lapse a little and have not been on here to write out my food diary.

Will ddd my weightloss and food eaten later today. Fingers crossed!!

All I can say is OMG - lost 8lbs which is an amazing start for me. So onwards and upwards. :)

Food for today:

Breakfast - Porridge and fruit with a WW yogurt

Lunch - wafer thin chicken, salad, carrot, sweetcorn and beetroot.
Fresh fruit salad with fromage frais

Dinner - chicken, new potatoes and mixed salad followed by
SF Jelly (1 1/2 syns) sweetened fromage frais, meringue
(2 1/2 syns) and raspberries and strawberries.

taking a bit of a detour

Have decided to try Paul McKenna for 2 weeks just to see if I can kickstart my weightloss cos I'm losing the plot a bit!!!

Have listened to the tape and read the book and what he says if commensense. Have been on one diet or another for most of my adult life and I am fatter now than ever.

This is day three :0)

Food for the day:

Breakfast

One egg scrambled
one slice of toast
with thinly spread butter (left a third)

shape chocolate mousse

3 slices of wafer thin chicken
green salad
balsamic dressing (left a third)

rice and quorn tikka masala (left third rice)

pkt of baked crisps

feel this has been a reasonable good day so far, its eat what you want when you are hungry.

:D

Last edited:
Saturday 12th November 2011

Breakfast

2 weetabix & banana with milk from allowance

lunch - jacket potato/ spaghetti/beetroot
clementine and apple

Stir fry vegetables and mushrooms with sweet chilli cooked chicken (1 syn ) five spice and soy sauce
apple and clementine

mugshot
2 breadsticks (3 syns)

after many detours back onto SW.

Breakfast: 35g porridge with blueberries and a banana

lunch: McCain Jacket potato (1) portion mince, tinned tomato, onion and oxo cube, bistro salad

Tea: shepherds pie (sweet potato, potato, extra lean mince, tomato, onion, oxo)
broccoli (wholegrain mustard (1) WW creme fresh (1) )

Going to try and fill up on free foods as much as possible.

Went to class on Thursday and had put 1lb on which isnt a lot but it is one step in the wrong direction. One of my friends has lost 22lbs in 4 weeks with WW and here's me putting it on :0(

Work has been so so busy and stressful and covering for, well it seems like everybody at the moment!! hence why I have not stuck to plan cos when I am stressed all I want to do is eat, gotta snap out of it before it is 1/2 stone. Managed to get to class which wasnt easy seeing as I only had 1/2 an hour for lunch and the class is 10 mins away but managed it just for a weigh-in. The class was practically empty but the leader was so busy gossiping with her friends she didnt even say hello so feel a bit fed up with her class and feel like jacking it all in :eek:(

Anyway today's food.

Breakfast:
2 Oatibix (3) with a banana.

lunch: McCain jacket potato (1) with Asda Veg chilli
WW yogurt

Tea will be pork chop no fat, broccoli, carrots, potato and peas

snacks

pkt cheese curls (4 1/2) mug shot (F)

so total syns so far 8 1/2

Have not been to class or followed the plan for a while but today is "another" fresh start.

Decided to go to a different class and try a different leader and what a lovely class and consultant. She was full of excitement about the class and everyone seemed to be so positive instead of what I had with my last class.

Today's food:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with a banana
lunch: Two slices of lean ham, small jacket potato, large salad, beetroot and cottage cheese.
Tea: will be - homemade turkey and leek burgers, with salad and potato wedges. Sugar free jelly, raspberries and ww yogurt.

Anyone advise me on whether this sounds ok???

Any

Last edited:
breakfast : magic porridge with blueberries and a banana

Break: banana

Lunch: jacket potato and beans and salad

Break: banana

Tea: brown rice, home made beef curry with peppers and mushrooms and onions
sugar free jelly ( 1/2 syn ) with blueberries and raspberries, ww yougurt.

snack = pkt of french fries (4 syns)

not_lar_croft said:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
maybe too many bananas :(

Hi :) I wouldn't worry about the too many bananas unless you're not losing weight. They can slow some people down but not everyone :) x

1st weigh in

Well today was my first weigh in at my new class and I lost 5 1/2lbs and I was really happy with that and I havent starved or been 100% all of the time.

Need to keep up the momentum and have a weightloss of 1 1/2 at least next week to get to my 1/2 stone target.

:):D:)

Back