1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

las iguanas syns?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by lolobelle, 21 October 2010 Social URL.

1. lolobelle

lolobelle New Member

following ee. anyone know of the syns in the veteraian chilli?

and also some icing off small slice birthday cake?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

yeah anyone know of what is best to have at Las Iguanas - off there tomorrow night

Here is the menu

I was thinking.....(i follow red days)

Starter - have the Chicken Quesidilla and syn the tortilla and use the cheese as my HEA.

Main course - South American Sirlion - served with Salad and Veg.

Pudding - Ipanema Mess if i have room- but probably wont!!! :D syn the bits i need to syn!!!???

HELP!! see what you think??

4. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    i think that sounds fine, when i went i had the vegetarian chilli which was really tasty but no good if you do red days! whatever you decide to have, have a lovely time xx
  5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

thanks for the reply....hope i can steer clear of synful food....its hard to be good sometimes!!!!

6. ChicaConCurvas

ChicaConCurvas Full Member

Slimming World
    That menu is so difficult to choose from! I think I'd have gone for the paella or the veggie chilli and done extra easy today but suppose it depends what you've had so far! Have a great night though! :p
  7. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

thanks everyone - i had the steak for main which was 100% free on Original day cos i chose salad instead of chips.

for starter i had half of the starter tapa of Chicken Quesedilla. yumyum!

the problem was the cocktails were BOGOF so i had loads of them :( fab night though!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.