Laser Hair Removal (sorry off-topic)

Hi in response to your request my experience was a full leg and bikini laser which was 99.9 successful it cost a lot but so did waxing and having to wait for it to grow etc and i had been waxing fo 20 years and the pain and redness and later i started to get boils so went for the laser at £900 for 6 sessions. I didnt find it painful compared to waxing no contest .Bikini line gone completely after 2 sessions .I did have dark fine hairs back and front all the way up all gone except a few around my knee caps which i can live with.I had it done 2 years ago Wish i had it done 20 yrs ago..
Dont know about the face as no problem there YET! Always the YETS.
Maria on R.T.M wk 9 lost 4 stones in total on L.L
As every one is unique you have to follow your instincts and well done with your amazing weigh loss and now hair loss.

aww youre mums got peach fuzz like me...ive found that most girls or women have peach fuzz especially when you look at their faces in the sunlight...i hope you get yours sorted, my partner has the same problem...the nurse is waiting till her weight drops to test her for pcos????

I have PCOS too - one of the big plusses is that even though I'm hugely overweight I haven't got any cellulite and apparently this is because of the PCOS....one of the side effects is no cellulite.... YAY!

And to the person who asked about the threading, I get my eyebrows threaded (and occasionally top lip :eek:) about once a month and they never really get very long. And the accuracy is amazing - I would really recommend it!

Back