last 20lb diary

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hi ive been on and of exante for the last 4 months but this is my final herdal to reach my target this is day 1 100% total solution i plan to stay 100% total solution having the day off on the 12th due to my mate hen night and then back on until ive reached my goal todays weight was 11 stone 5lb 8oz im a daily weigher so will be weighting in daily so far so good its 2.30 and iv had shake and bar aim to have my hot chocolate at 5 and a nice early night until in ketosis wish me luck people xx

GOOD LUCK HT88 - You have a plan, that's good. I hope it works for you.

GSQ

oooo is the chocolate shake nice as a hot chocolate?

Good luck, you can do it x

yeh chocolate shakes are lush hot love them and last 2 days been bad but determined to be 100% today just going to take it day bw day been to the gym already today and had my bar when i came home so shud b fine today feeling my heads in the right place x thanx for the support ladies x

I have all my shakes hot with a sprinkling of sweetner. Much better that way in my opinion. The choc one really feels like a lovely hot chocolate out of a coffee shop i feel. x

oh yummy hot chocolate can I ask if you use the whole pack with hot water and do you add sweetener? congratulations on your weight loss keep going the end is in sight xx

oh yummy hot chocolate can I ask if you use the whole pack with hot water and do you add sweetener? congratulations on your weight loss keep going the end is in sight xx
I only have chocolate shakes and hot and use the whole pack and no sweeteners... :)

hi ive been on and of exante for the last 4 months but this is my final herdal to reach my target this is day 1 100% total solution i plan to stay 100% total solution having the day off on the 12th due to my mate hen night and then back on until ive reached my goal todays weight was 11 stone 5lb 8oz im a daily weigher so will be weighting in daily so far so good its 2.30 and iv had shake and bar aim to have my hot chocolate at 5 and a nice early night until in ketosis wish me luck people xx
hello how are you getting on? you've lost alot of weight x

hey im geting on ok on day 3 100% now and feeling more in the swing of tings been daily weighting go here are my numbers for the last 3 days
7th nov 11stone 9lb 0oz
8th nov 11stone 5lb 2oz
9th nov 11stone 2lb 8oz
seeing results like these making me stay 100% t.s , i wonder what the scales will say in the morning geting closer and closer to the 10's good luck every1 for today onward and downwards to you all keep strong :)

Back