Last attemp ...,

MrsKing

Well here I am again after getting fed up With SW and losing the motivation to hit the gym and becoming addicted to sweets and chocolates I've realised it's creeping back on and need to make a change ASAP! Thinking of trying the 30ds again after giving up last time and trying to just eat clean/healthy but I don't know if I can kick the sweet craving ! Help and advice gravely appreciated !
Xxxx ?

Hi Mrs King, ...I see you need some advice gravely .... ooer! Don't know whether I can do gravely advice.. :D .. think that may well be a good place to start as after looking thro' your history I see lots of attempts in different ways and perhaps you are taking things soo seriously that the slightest slip up and you feel totally defeated. Much better to relax.. have a good plan to cover 2-3 days at a time and keep to one diary and record everything..all the ups and downs..so you get a good picture of how things are and it should show your weak points where you need to work on.
Hope that doesn't sound too much like a lecture..
Take care and all the very best to you. :)

Hi Emmaline
You are totally right, i think i am obsessing a bit too much instead of relaxing. I think the Slimming world plan has always worked the best for me i think i just got a bit bored , maybe time to start have a look at my old recipes and eating habits and get on track. THanks you.
How are you getting on ?
x

Back