Last attempt starting today!

Style-Queen

Last time I stuck properly to CD was way before last Christmas.

As with all best intentions of 'getting back on the wagon' as soon as Christmas was out the way, it never quite happened and I have ate my way through Jan, feb and the start of this month.

I know it's gonna be a hard, hard fight, but I am determined to win this battle.

Back on sole source today.

Just wanted to say Hi! :D

Hey there!

You're by no means the only person who didn't get right back on the wagon after Christmas and New Year. Join the club!

But now you're back, properly, so go for it. Good luck!

Hi girls! I'm the same, it's day 1 for me today and so far so hungry, oops, I mean good! After 3 days I hopefully won't get hungry anymore.

Each time I've tried to go back on SS this year, I've always failed before lunchtime. Let's hope this time it'll be better:)

Anyhoo the very best of luck to you, do let me know how you get on.

Rom x

Day 1 for me too.... We can do this!

It really is a case of mind over matter....

I've posted today because I feel that I'm in the right place to make a start worth crowing about!!!

Good luck all todays' returners to Cambridge... together we can do this!

Hi Guys my first day today, how you guys getting on hope everything is going good thus far, I'm rooting for y'all xx

Good luck to all, just remember to focus on what you really want and not what you really want today and you will be set !

If you start today then by the weekend you will be hitting ketosis and then it is good times :)

Hi there,
Welcome back! Icemoss well said as usual:)

Good luck to all, just remember to focus on what you really want and not what you really want today and you will be set !

If you start today then by the weekend you will be hitting ketosis and then it is good times :)

Back