Total Solution Last chance salloon

2.5lbs up. Serves me right!!!!!! There's no room for cheating on this diet.
Back on the wagon today.

Hard luck, locket. I always find that if I have one tiny taste of anything outside the rules of whatever diet I am following, then that is a slippery slope! The one tiny taste gradually becomes a series of slightly less tiny tastes, which sort of snowballs and becomes hard to control.

Best of luck with being back on the wagon today. What meal packs have you chosen? I'm having vegetable soup, an orange bar and a chocolate shake. They're laid out on the dining table already, so that I can't go astray later on! :D

I'm having chocolate shake, meal bar and porridge. I love the porridge for dinner, I sprinkle a little cinnamon in and it's GORGEOUS. I can really take my time enjoying it at night. If I were to have the porridge for breakfast I'd have to wolf it down cos my little girl and I are always on the go.
Also have LOADS of Coke Zero in supply. No more sneaky tastes. As everyone says, it's a slippery slop.

Stuck to it 100% today (and yesterday). Was 1.1kgs down this morning. Thank god!!!!!
It's just not worth cheating. It feels so good to get on the scales in the morning and see the numbers go down. Nothing beats that feeling. I usually get on the scale about 10 times after that to confirm and just cos it feels so darn good to see the figures.

Back