last chance SALOON

kateyb

NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME
:) hi everyone, hope your all having a good weekend. As you can see from my details i did join minimins a while ago. To be honest i have started, and restarted SOOO many time it is mind blowing. Got up this morning, got weighed, fully intending to have another go, OMG what a shock, im just going up and up, this has seriously got to stop NOW:cry:ANY WAY ENOUGH SELF PITY, TIME FOR A NEW WAY OF LIFE. Really hoping to get to know you all over the coming months, the advise and info on this forum has always been amazing maybe if there is a challenge or something maybe i could join in?. Promise i will behave myself. Take care Kateyb x

Hi Katy, well done on your restart and this time you will do it!!! Sw amazes me, I never thought I could stick with a 'diet' before but I have. Lost 23 lbs and 14 to go !!
Have a great weekend!

Well done Woodland Girl

Katy I think most of us have done this. I certainly have. This time I am trying to stick to plan as much as possible. If I have a blip which I do sometimes, I ensure its just that and clamber back on. Its hard but I find the support from this site amazing, the recipes, the help, and people who truely understand.

You can do this !

im prob one of the worst for doing that! I was on a tfr diet but decided i needed to eat, so startd sw at home 2 days ago...i love it,.....so much choice and freedom! we can do it!!! x

ah thanks for your welcome. and well done woodland girl, that weight loss is some going. you are all spot on with what you are saying. I will have to remember that a blip, should or when i have one is just that,and nothing more. Oh i feel really inspired now. Good luck to all for next week, will make it my business to log on at least once a day to catch up and get involved kateyb x

Back