Total Solution Last Chance Saloon

Welcome back Goldie. Hope you manage to stay back on track - a lot more than I'm doing at the moment!

Good luck Goldie...good to have you back

not back on yet...another few social events popped up..planning to start and seriously start on Thursday...ended up away for a long weekend..haven't been bad but not on exante now..stop..start..stop..start..just need to get a run at this...don't give up on me..I am not out of the race yet...

We won't...I am Bach from holiday on Wednesday so will be back on from then...we could keep each other going?

RIGHT SHRIMP...Ready to go tomorrow...sachets at the ready..willpower charged...let's go..Thursday start...we can do it..I have eaten enough..I have drank enough wine..I need the exante buzz!!! :cross:

Good afternoon Goldie, hope you're back on it today and good luck xx

How has today gone?

im 6lb up and 2 shakes down x

Hi Shrimp...1 porridge, 1 bar and chilli bean sachet complete (although I don't think the chilli meal is very nice) but got through day 1..too scared to get on the scales until I feel less bloated and in the zone...lets get going!!!

2 x shakes and1xsoup down..
run done fingers crossed there is a little change in the right direction tomorrow.

How's it going Goldie? I dread to think what I'll weigh when I get back! I reckon I'll have put at least a stone on. A lot of my clothes are too tight to wear!

Good morning Goldie, hope you're managing to stay on track still xx

Hi Goldie. How are you? Hope you're going to join me in my 110 days to Christmas challenge. I put 12lb on in the 2 weeks I spent in Turkey. Got back 3am today and starting back on exante on Sunday.

Hope you're well Goldie xx

Hi Goldie. Hope you're OK.

Hi Goldie. Where are you Hope you're OK. Missing our chats!

Hi Goldie. It's your stalker here. How are you. Are you still doing exante? Let me know how you are.

Back