Total Solution Last Chance Saloon

Hi Goldie. How did you do today?

Hi Lynne, got through it ok..feeling a little more in control now..have ordered a few of the new apple and cinnamon porridges and the chilli to see what they are like. I have a week until the wedding function and have ordered a dress which is tight under the arms so no greater incentive than that as I can't afford at this stage to start shopping for something else now. Hope you are doing ok. My plan today is shake, bar and porridge (will add my own cinnamon). Hope you have a great day!

Took a sneaky peak on the scales and the 4lb gain is now off , phew!! Officially back to where I started (18lb) loss. I have wasted three weeks jumping on and off but not going to let it beat me. Glad I got on the scales because last night I was seriously considering waiting until my after the wedding function and holiday in Spain to start again in August. This has given me the incentive to push on through for another week. :D

Just keep at it until you go away!

Goldie I agree with Lynne

keep going

Oi madam - I'm messaging from America. How's it going?

Last edited:
HIi, Lynne still struggling to be honest, my daughter has not been well and up and down for hospital appointments means that exante is on holiday for the next 2 weeks..trying to be healthy with low carb meals (chicken salads and omelettes) but not focussed on the diet..have wedding on Friday and Spain the week after so it looks like I will be able to be back on track when I return in two weeks. Hope it is going well for you in Philly (lots of willpower required there, I am sure) but enjoy yourself, you deserve a break!!

Really sorry about your daughter.I hope she recovers soon. You'll be OK if you eat as low carb as you can. My sister has done chicken and salad for tea followed by fruit and ice cream. I did have a banana ice cream at the mall today but overall I'm not doing so badly. All I had before that was a vanilla shake for breakfast. I'm not too worried about putting weight on. Will try to do 100% TS when I get back in the 4 weeks before I go to Turkey. The difficulty will be getting past those first 3 days!

Hi Lynne, glad you are enjoying your break. You are doing so well keeping everything in moderation. I will be with you 100% from 6th August!!

I know it will be difficult to get back on plan after being fully off it for 2 weeks but I'm looking forward to the weight loss. I dread to think how much I will have gained on holiday!

we can work on it together!! I have wedding today (hope the heavens aren't going to open) and then off to Spain on Monday for a week. Going to try to eat plenty of fruit and veg and swim lots but am not going to worry about it too much because it is a break from everything...my worst moments for eating are when I'm bored or stressed so holidays don't usually cause me big problems (fingers crossed) apart from the amount of calories in wine! Just keep on having a great time and we'll get the routine going asap when things are more settled. :)

Hope you have a lovely time today and that your holiday is good for you. Lots of good healthy food, sunshine and wine. I've developed a liking for cocktails while I'm here - especially cosmopolitans!

Have a great holiday Goldie...and you can be back on your shakes when you come back. Holidays are for fun and not thinking about calories

Thanks Shrimp...getting packed and ready...my intentions are good as far as sensible eating is concerned but time will tell. I'll be back to spill the beans next week. Hope you have a good week!

Hope you have a lovely time!

Have a great holiday Goldie xx

Well folks..I am back..can't say I have been good on holiday but not ridiculously bad..plenty of swimming but too much bread, wine and cheese! Swimming the channel would not have made a dent on the calorie consumption but it was all worth it as it is the first time this year I have fully relaxed and chilled out. Starting from today as Day 1 today and simply refuse to get on the scales until I have a week under my expanding belt. I had terrible heartburn (wine/cheese burn?) when I was away so my poor gullet will be grateful for the break and cool milkshakes to soothe it. I must catch up on everyones diaries and see how well you are all doing!:D

Well folks..I am back..can't say I have been good on holiday but not ridiculously bad..plenty of swimming but too much bread, wine and cheese! Swimming the channel would not have made a dent on the calorie consumption but it was all worth it as it is the first time this year I have fully relaxed and chilled out. Starting from today as Day 1 today and simply refuse to get on the scales until I have a week under my expanding belt. I had terrible heartburn (wine/cheese burn?) when I was away so my poor gullet will be grateful for the break and cool milkshakes to soothe it. I must catch up on everyones diaries and see how well you are all doing!:D

Hi Goldie. How are you doing? You seem to have done well while away. Have you weighed yourself yet and are you managing to do TS. I only put 4lb on while away but have been having quite a stressful time at workand found it difficult to diet. Consequently I'm not doing too well weight wise. Looking forward to hearing how you're getting on!

Good morning Goldie, glad you enjoyed your hols, and hoping you've found getting back on the wagon relatively easy xx

Well finally I am back..had so many family/friend commitments (which all involved eating/celebrating) so gave up the whole day on/day off routine...I am on day 3 now with no big events coming up in the next few weeks so determined to get a good run at this for a while. Looking forward to getting the energy back with the ketosis. Hope everyone doing ok..off to walk the dog and going for a swim this afternoon. :)

Back