Total Solution Last Chance Saloon

Hi, managed all day until last night but opened the wine to watch the apprentice and ended up on the crisps!!! Too scared to weigh in yesterday so going to really knuckle down now for the next two weeks. Going to walk the dog before it gets too hot outside and going for a long swim. At least I have kept the exercise going. I'm going to have 3 shakes a day for the next few days and leave the bars alone. Plenty or water and NO wine!!

How was your day?

Hi, managed all day until last night but opened the wine to watch the apprentice and ended up on the crisps!!! Too scared to weigh in yesterday so going to really knuckle down now for the next two weeks. Going to walk the dog before it gets too hot outside and going for a long swim. At least I have kept the exercise going. I'm going to have 3 shakes a day for the next few days and leave the bars alone. Plenty or water and NO wine!!

Keep off the wine madam! It's just empty calories. Like you say, 3 shakes a day, lots of water and NO wine. You just need to get back on track which I'm sure you will. We'll all be skinny Lizzies by Christmas!

Managed to get through day 1 on the shakes alone...will try that tactic tomorrow and yes NO wine (none left ;))

Well done Goldie. Now do the same today! I'm going to try to do 100% today too.

100% - shakes only..it shall be done!!!

Have you managed to do it! I did 100% today - hope you did too!

Hi Goldie
Im on day 5 today and have also followed it religiously. The first 3 days were excruciating for me (keto-flu) but from day 4 it's got so much easier. I'm aiming to lose 2 stone for my holiday at the beginning of Sept and the. The rest by Xmas. Good luck with your journey :) x

Managed another TS day apart from one bottle of ginger beer when at a friends house tonight...got to stop adding these little extras in...no coke zero etc tomorrow 100% all the way!!!

Good luck for tomorrow.

Morning Goldie. Hope you have a good day today.

Managed 100% today! Even avoided ice cream and had a bottle of cold fizzy water instead so feeling more in control. Going to weigh in tomorrow as I have avoided the scales as I have been hit and miss over the last 2 weeks but can't stay away from them any more. Ihave to face the consequences and get back on track!

Wow! Well done!

Hi Lynne.....you seem to be doing amazingly well....got any tips for a newbie?

Hi Cliopatra. I find it helps to keep a diary and to follow everyone else's on here. Everyone is really supportive. Apart from that I just try to stay 100% TS. If I do waver, I try to get back on track the next day.

Well well well, got on the scales and 4lbs on..theres the results of 2 weeks hopping on and off exante for the last two weeks..what a waste of products and time. I have only myself to blame. I read through my diary and was so focussed and on track when I had routine in my life with work (I don't work July and August) and have spent the last 2 weeks thinking I was on holiday and my motivation went downhill rapidly. On day on exante/two days off and repeat has been my habit. I have managed to keep up daily exercise habit so thats a plus. I even considered giving up on exante and trying to eat healthy but I have a months worth of products and I am determined not to waste any more packs with this haphazard method (it isn't a method it is just constant failure). So...holiday is officially over and going to give myself a massive kick up the backside and get into a new routine. I feel sluggish and less energized in the last week and know that eating the carbs has had an effect. I also haven't had my shakes at the proper times so I am making a promise to myself and all my minimins buddies that I will have my 3 products spaced out evenly throughout the day. I need to get back into ketosis and get the buzz on!!!!Go go Goldie!!!!!!

Hi Goldie. Don't be disheartened and don't give up on exante. I think it is a really good way to lose weight as you still get all the nutrients you need at the same time as losing quickly. I've been on weight watchers, slimming world, calorie counting, eating healthy etc etc but have never managed to make a decent impact on my weight. This is the only time I've managed to successfully lose weight. For me, exante really is 'the last chance saloon.' I haven't had that many 100% days. My approach is to still meals when I'm away - and I will on holiday - and to try to make it low or no carb when I don't stick to the diet - had 4 chicken pieces today. Also, if I go off track I just accept it and get back to, or try to get back to 100% TS. Don't know how I'll feel when I get back from Philly - no doubt having gained - but I'm hoping I'll be able to get back on track and make a new start.

Go Go Goldiei...remember we are all here for each other!

we can help each other out

Thanks for your replies, it's really good to know there are others like me on this weight loss journey. I managed 100% TS today, vanilla shake for brekkie, bar for lunch and carbonara for tea..plenty of water and a coke zero when I felt the motivation wobble a bit. I need to get these few days over and feel more in control..Happy to get another day over!

We will all get there!

Back