last day on tfr and no maintenecnce products

KIKI FT

hi all i am on my last day of tfr and i rang lipotrim earlier this week as my pharmy was away so had to order my own maint products but the woman on the other end of the phone was to put it politly very rude moo sound making animal. LOL she basically would only send me samples but i kept trying to explain to her that i wanted the maint products to do refeed but she said thats not what they recommend she says i have to do 2 weeks refeed using the lipo shakes etc then after trying samples i can place an order for maint products so does this mean we should only use the next stuff after refeed weeks and not b4 if so then a few people here have been missinformed as it stands i am going to have to use the tfr for morning and lunch then the chicken thingy in the evening and here i was looking forward to saying goodbye to that stuff which after 8 weeks am happy to be rid of

ps can not spell maintanance to save my life

How strange, well me must all be misinformed then, someone will soon be along to put us right.Well done on finishing your TFR trip x

hi all i am on my last day of tfr and i rang lipotrim earlier this week as my pharmy was away so had to order my own maint products but the woman on the other end of the phone was to put it politly very rude moo sound making animal. LOL she basically would only send me samples but i kept trying to explain to her that i wanted the maint products to do refeed but she said thats not what they recommend she says i have to do 2 weeks refeed using the lipo shakes etc then after trying samples i can place an order for maint products so does this mean we should only use the next stuff after refeed weeks and not b4 if so then a few people here have been missinformed as it stands i am going to have to use the tfr for morning and lunch then the chicken thingy in the evening and here i was looking forward to saying goodbye to that stuff which after 8 weeks am happy to be rid of
Tj used the TFR shakes..and she did really well...i wouldnt worry about using them hunni...and you'll soon beable to taste all the lush maintainence sp? products xxx Hope you get the answers you need x

well done on completely TFR!!!!! Hope you get sorted for the next stage, that woman sounds very odd!!:rolleyes:

Back