Last day on TFR

dunlop73

Silver Member
Hi everyone
I feel so odd. I have been on TFR solidly for exactly 5 months - started on 8th September. I haven't cheated once and have stuck to the LT programme 100% and now it's almost done its job. I'm 8lbs away from goal and am starting refeed tomorrow. Having been nervous about it for weeks I now feel ready to face food again and am looking forward to it.

My pharmacist has also asked me to try a new programme for maintenance called Bodytrim. Does anyone know anything about it? I'll do (at least) two weeks LT refeeding (100% - you know me!) before starting on it, but I'm interested to see what I have in store.

Any how - I'll certainly still be around here, and hopefully in the Refeeding section too, but I wanted to thank everyone for all the support and help I've had. It has been truly amazing and I am SO grateful to LT, my pharmacist and this fabulous forum.

Thanks everyone

Jon
xxx

well done hun,u have done amazing,u r an inspiration to all us new ones xxxx

Thanks Michelle.
If nothing else I hope I've proved that LT works if you stick at it 100%.

Jon
xx

well done jon you've done amazing and i hope the re feeding goes well for you, its been a pleasure reading your post and having your support,i wish you all the best:)

well done you and all the best for the re-feed, i'm nearly there also but it seems to be coming off slower now which is doing my head in. Good luck x

Well done Jon, you have such determination I admire that. Please keep coming on here we need your wisdom!

Not heard of the new programme, my pharmacist has a new one starting called target slim-sounds like cambridge to me though.

Good luck and well done for such an amazing loss.

Jade.x

congratulations Jon.you have done extremely well.as you said LT does work if you do what it says on the bag.all the best for refeeding and your new life.x

Well done Jon, your weight loss and determination is to be admired. Please please write a refeed diary, cos if someone is going to do it properly it will be you. Can't wait to hear how you get on with that challenge!

Well done again! xx

What an achievement, you must be so proud of yourself, and so you should be!
I hope you still have time to pop back here - I make a point of looking out for your posts as they are so inspirational!
Good luck with the re-feed.

i've followed you since i've joined, although i'm doing a different diet, you have gave me the inspiration i've needed.

thank you so much and good luck, we all know that you can do it

Well Jon it's here at last, you should be extremely proud of yourself hun. Get ready for the food to taste very strange as i told you before and you never know some of your trigger foods you may not like anymore.
Thanks for all the support you gave me and for steering me in the CD direction as i was so ready for packing it all in.
You will have to keep posting on here as who else is going to tell the newbies not to mess with the bloody shakes?lol

All the best Jon i'm sure i will keep updated reading your progress posts! xx

Hi Jon

WELL DONE!!!! You have got there...you never did doubt and you always had your goal firmly set in your sight. You show that LT does work; albiet hard, but you know if you stick with it, it rewards you.

I do hope you now enjoy the next phase of your journey. Just keep sticking around as I know, from experience that the novelty can wear off after a few weeks and then it is so easy to jump backwards, but keeping with the forum will help you! Not saying this will happen to you, but just be so aware that once you start to eat again, the world kinda opens up again to some temptation.

I wish you ALL the very best and really do look forward to seeing how you get on.
Interested in this other maintaining thing you are talking about, will need to have a look at it.

Take care and what an inspiration you are to us all!

Thanks so much for everyone's good wishes.
I'm really going to do my best on refeed and will try to keep a diary on the other section.
I'll let you know there how I get on, and I'm sure I won't be able to keep my nose out of the discussions here.

I'm glad that my experience has helped/inspired some people here - it makes me even more determined not to let them or myself down.

Good luck and loads of love to everyone

Jon
xx

Oh Jon!! Well done you! I feel so proud of you and a bit lonesome that you will be going over to refeed. Will miss you on here as there are not many around that started last September.
Have you done up your menus for refeed? Do you feel nervous about going back on food after a long break away from it? I know you will apply yourself as assiduously to refeed as you have to TFR. Finger crossed for you and hope you enjoy your first meal.

Oh Jon!! Well done you! I feel so proud of you and a bit lonesome that you will be going over to refeed. Will miss you on here as there are not many around that started last September.
Have you done up your menus for refeed? Do you feel nervous about going back on food after a long break away from it? I know you will apply yourself as assiduously to refeed as you have to TFR. Finger crossed for you and hope you enjoy your first meal.

Thanks Molly
I've planned for the rest of the week:
Tomorrow, two shakes and chicken/salad/balsamic
Wednesday, one shake, tuna & salad, chicken & veg
Thursday, one shake, tuna & salad, chicken, veg & jacket potato
Friday, one shake, chicken & salad, lean mince & bolognese sauce with pasta plus a bit of fruit as snacks.
Plus I can't wait to have a couple of mugs of tea with skimmed milk again.

I have been nervous for the last couple of weeks, but am feeling up for it now. My pharmacist has been so helpful and supportive - not to mention all my mates here.

Don't be lonely Molly - see you in refeed/maintenance before long!!

Jon
xxx

Sounds all soooo yummy. I feel a Homer Simpson droll coming on!!!!lol
Keep the portions small and eat nice and slowly. Don't be afraid to leave some on your plate. I did this at Christmas and really relished everything I had.
Enjoy!!!

Back