last day online.....

hiya guys all is well my end just been having PC probs last nite and this morning bloody virgin well i hope its them and not my pc so will try and post when i can off to asda in a mo as the cupboards are bare xxx

well think pc probs sorted but been up since 6am this morn so will be off in a bit to catch up some zzzzzz will be back tonight though

well guy from work has just been round to see my house hes looking to buy to let and he liked it :eek::eek: hes gone away to talk figures with his cousin would be buying it together and gonna see what the rental potential is only thing is negotiatiting as hes looking to spend less than what its on the market for 7k less indecisive what to do if i accept his offer i can go sooooon iof not i could be here for ages and keep having to reduce the price help !!!!!!

yeah im feeling better in myself just the waiting game he said hell let me know by tomorrow wot about u any news ??

well ive just put a toner on my hair to liven up the red ! and it looked like id murdered someone in my bath red dye everywhere !!!!! well its all cleared up now and has worked looks lovely and hopefully will last a bit longer till i have it done proffesionally not red again mind ! i just have lovely pink fingers dunno how though as was using gloves

im fine thanx still having pc probs though bloody virgin they need to get it sorted grrrrrrrr

hair looks fab just looks like ive had it redone at salon only cost 3.99

Ive never had mine done professionally. Always done it at home no matter what color .. Ive been blonde, dark and red but always go back to blonde!

xx

Back