Last Ditch Attempt! Here's hoping ;-)

Well done!! I haven't drank any water today, just tea and coffee and I've noticed I'm really bloated because of it. Don't worry if you don't stick fully to plan this weekend, you can make up for it when you get back :)

Well done on your loss hun. That is fantastic. I was down 2lbs this week! I hope you have a great weekend. Sounds like you are really in the zone at the moment. Sw is great we can have lots of yummy food and still lose weight!

:)

Ps I think I'm going to treat myself to a steak at the weekend!

Hey girls... thanks for the comments :)
Pretty thrilled still, seems to have set me up for the week. Well done on the 2lbs loss NewMe, will be no time before you have your 4 stone sticker! Melissa, I feel exactly the same when I don't drink the water!!

I have just resisted eating a big slice of birthday cake in the office today! Very proud of myself :)

Gonna try and plan my food for today and see if I can stick to it!
Breakfast - Special K Chewy Bar (HEXB), Coffee
Snack - Toffee Mullerlight
Lunch - Salad of some sort with fat free dressing, diet coke
Dinner - Steak, Peppers, Muchrooms and onions (won't have time to make the homemade chips as have a 2.5 hour journey ahead of me tonight!)
Snaks - TBC but going to stick to within my 15 syns
(Might actually have a grilled chicken salad from McDonald's later as I expect it to be a late night tonight so might use my syns for that)

Feeling very optimistic about losing weight again, long may it last :)

Thanks Niamh... good to see you back x

Didn't get to have my yoghurt and was starving at lunchtime so had a sweet chilli chicken and salad wrap.. gonna count 6 syns for it because of the wrap and the dressing :) ... was yum and I resisted the coleslaw that was served with it so happy out with that!#
Just having a coffee now and haven't reached for the pack of biscuits! long may it last lol :)

Back