Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Last foodpack too late?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 12 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    Just a little query, all this week I have been working late and concequently I haven't been getting my last foodpack till after 10.00pm. Will this affect my weight loss this week do you think? I was always told on other diets not to eat after a certain time cos your body can't burn the calories off but I'm hoping that doesn't apply with LL. Can anyone help? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Considering you have a deficit of approx 1500 for the day - you will be fine.

I don't quite get this not eating after certain times thing. Surely if you take the same calories in in a day it shouldn't matter when you eat them? :confused:

4. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    Apologies for sending two similar threads but thought I'd deleted first one and now I realise I haven't I feel abit silly

5. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Hia Tenney

I always have my last pack before bed, sometimes after 11 or even 12 midnight. It never caused me a problem. You should be fine, hun!

6. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    thanks amandaJayne and can I say you look fab on your photo!

7. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

I always have my last pack before bed, too. I couldn't get through the night, otherwise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.