Last foodpack too late?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 12 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    Just a little query, all this week I have been working late and concequently I haven't been getting my last foodpack till after 10.00pm. Will this affect my weight loss this week do you think? I was always told on other diets not to eat after a certain time cos your body can't burn the calories off but I'm hoping that doesn't apply with LL. Can anyone help? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Considering you have a deficit of approx 1500 for the day - you will be fine.

I don't quite get this not eating after certain times thing. Surely if you take the same calories in in a day it shouldn't matter when you eat them? :confused:

4. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    Apologies for sending two similar threads but thought I'd deleted first one and now I realise I haven't I feel abit silly

5. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Hia Tenney

I always have my last pack before bed, sometimes after 11 or even 12 midnight. It never caused me a problem. You should be fine, hun!

6. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    thanks amandaJayne and can I say you look fab on your photo!

7. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

I always have my last pack before bed, too. I couldn't get through the night, otherwise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.