last night

abigail09

Gold Member
was walking back from wi (about 2 streets away from my house) and some lad asked me if i had a boyfriend then asked if i would like two. i was very flattered even though he was an ugly charva but either im looking hotter as i have lost weight or im feeling sexier and more confident and its obviously showing on the outside, either way im feeling gooooood

well done you...thats better than my last night story...

was walking home with my dog from doing my exercise video at my friends house. picture the scene, sun is shining, feeling good for exercising, two little girls still in their school uniform about 8 years old
Girl holds out a white pot containing a brown liquid
"does your dog like currie?"
me
"no"
girl
"you **cking Knob"

such nice girls !

so well done abigail for your compliment

Tsk Tsk youngsters today!!!
I was called a b**ch by a 73 year old woman at work the other week!! and another word that I couldnt possibly put on here by a 95 year old man!!
I love my job :sigh:

well done you...thats better than my last night story...

was walking home with my dog from doing my exercise video at my friends house. picture the scene, sun is shining, feeling good for exercising, two little girls still in their school uniform about 8 years old
Girl holds out a white pot containing a brown liquid
"does your dog like currie?"
me
"no"
girl
"you **cking Knob"

such nice girls !

so well done abigail for your compliment

lol - that's brilliant! i think i would have cracked up laughing if they said that to me!

when i worked in a youth club my boss from my other job was popping in to see me and whilst we were talking 2 10 year old girls who i knew came in and walked straight up to me and said "karen, do you take it up the arse?"

i replied as quick as a flash "only at the weekends and on bank holidays!"

not the response the girls were hoping for - they were trying to embarass me infront of my boss. my boss pretty much wet herself with laughter - then we pondered on why 10 year old girls knew so much about sex at their age.

lol - that's brilliant! i think i would have cracked up laughing if they said that to me!

when i worked in a youth club my boss from my other job was popping in to see me and whilst we were talking 2 10 year old girls who i knew came in and walked straight up to me and said "karen, do you take it up the arse?"

i replied as quick as a flash "only at the weekends and on bank holidays!"

not the response the girls were hoping for - they were trying to embarass me infront of my boss. my boss pretty much wet herself with laughter - then we pondered on why 10 year old girls knew so much about sex at their age.

you have totally made me wet myself!!!!

Back