Last person to post wins!

just thought i would pop on. go away for 2 minutes and it all changes!!
how you doing laura?
i am maintaining at around 10 stone which i am happy with :)

well went away n got married and put a bit on but slowly plodding on! doing it slow and steady this time im in no rush.

Omg me too I havnt been on in ages and I'm having trouble getting used to it. I'm back and starting Exante ws on Monday as I've been really bad and have put loads on. How are you all?

hello spyro!! welcome back!! im just plodding on but feeling good for doing it slow and steady this time

Ah that's good Hun. What diet are you doing?

just cal counting hun...its suiting me quite well

Thats what counts Hun whatever suits you. I managed to gain a lot so thought instead of ts I'm gonna try ws and hopefully it will teach me to cut down without totally cutting out food as I don't want to get into binging habits likei did with ts.

Ah will be lovely to have you back too.

hope it goes well for u girls and the lbs fly off x

Thanks I actually decided to start today 2 day earlier than planned but I felt ready. Ive had 2 shakes and some fish and veg and gonna have hot choc later but I'm feeling the hunger even though I just ate.

oh i dont envy you lol but at least you have ur meal to look forward to.

I know I'm jus sitting here with a green coffee now it's slowly taking the hunger pangs away. Lol

Im the winner yay lol

Morning,winner!

won!!

I am the champion woohoo

winner

I'm so bored

im just glad its still the weekend..im reading the new rules of weight lifting for women...trés intetesting

Back