Last Person To Post Wins

:D Move away from my throne, you will all be thrown in the dungeons if you persist in claiming whats mine :D

lol - you dont scare me PC G!

xxx

ah but you've got nothing on me - i am never naughty and never carry out arrestable offences!

xxx

ah but you've got nothing on me - i am never naughty and never carry out arrestable offences!

xxx

:D But as becky and carol have found out, if you are cheeky to me there is only one punishment :whoopass::whoopass:

:D But as becky and carol have found out, if you are cheeky to me there is only one punishment :whoopass::whoopass:

they don't view it as a punishment because they secretly like it, and i have not been cheeky (yet) so on that basis you are unable to punish me!

xxx

:D My day will come, but for the meantime, im still Numero uno :winner:

anyway..... this is my 900th post - not that it is anything like the eleventy billion posts made by allan or bex, but i am quite proud!

xxxx

they don't view it as a punishment because they secretly like it, and i have not been cheeky (yet) so on that basis you are unable to punish me!

xxx
I SO want to rep you for that comment Rach!!! But I can't *sniff sniff* :cry: I will try to asap though!!

anyway..... this is my 900th post - not that it is anything like the eleventy billion posts made by allan or bex, but i am quite proud!

xxxx

:D:D:D

What am I doing right now?

I am sat on my throne, looking down upon my subordinates and laughing very loudly.

Why?

It must be so hard for you Minions to fight over something that belongs to neither of you!

So what is the conclusion?

I AM THE :queen:

what am i doing?

about to have my dinner (toffee and walnut shake), i shall sip it slowly whils perusing my kingdom while the rest of you interlopers wallow in pity in the dungeons

why?

because mirror mirror on the wall, i'm the bestest of them all!

ha ha!

xx

God she's mucky!!!!

Her mind resides in the landfill of Minimins! :D

:D:D I thought my ears were burning lol!!

Just finished my sunday roast, I won't tell you what I've had in case you get jealous lol!!! :D:D

You two know me too well, though to be honest, it's usually Becky and Allan who start the mucky convos!! :D I was youngish sweet and innocent till I met those 2! :eek:

:D:D I thought my ears were burning lol!!

Just finished my sunday roast, I won't tell you what I've had in case you get jealous lol!!! :D:D

You two know me too well, though to be honest, it's usually Becky and Allan who start the mucky convos!! :D I was youngish sweet and innocent till I met those 2! :eek:

they are very bad - i will concur with that.

is it time for bed yet? am v tired!

xxx

Back