Last Person To Post Wins

Off to work - will leave my thrown for a few hours but will be back to haunt you later

:king:It's my crown you've been looking at Mrs Z, now Im back you can hand it over:D

Only one of a royal disposition can wear it, therefore you may admire from afar....:D

:queen:You will be banished to the kitchen along with that other kitchen hand (what was his name)!! Oh Allan :D

:whip::whip: LOL!!!
I have men in my kitchen cooking for me! One of the many things that they are good for:D

My husband takes 20 seconds to "cook" me something now - boils the kettle, opens the packet, puts it in a cup, pours in the water. Job done!

lol - you are so easy to please Mrs Z - but it's working!! You are doing really well

Only when I pretend I did not cheat. It's still coming off so I'm happy with that.

So, what to have for tea? Powdered mushroom soup. Powdered Chilli soup......

how about mixing two together!! Lol - be daring experiment tonight!!

:D Morning Loosers, the king is back, after a night without Broadband, BT have been given a rocket this morning :mad:

Don't bother shouting at BT, they are not interested and really couldn't give a $h!t.

My husband works for them and they are a terrible company.

:D Its working fine now, but im off to rule my kingdom from work, im on nights till monday :D

:wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry:
Goodbye - we will miss you - but you were never a very good cook - I've replaced you with Mrs Z !! :D:D

I would like to try!!

Back