Last Person To Post Wins

:D Cheeky, im still here whilst your all sleeping :D

yes well i'm working and still managing to win!

xxx

LOL! do you really think I'm going to say "okay allan you win love"?

Not on your nelly sunshine! I may be working but i can still win this flipping game!

xxx

ner ner ner ner ner!! yah boo sucks to you!

(am still winning though)

xxx

:D that sounds like fightin talk missy, prepare to yet your backside tanned :D

Allan we all know you can't sit still for very long on your days off - you always find something that needs painting or tidying up and end up disappearing lol! Why not just admit defeat and go quietly mate? You know I'm the only winner here 'cos it says so in my signature! :p:p:p:D

:eek: How very dare you,, for that your going across my knee young lady :D

:D Im too big to fit across your knee, i have to sit still as well, my house is still looking like a building site, the builders are here now, one bathroom is complete, and they are just plastering the second one now :mad:

:D Im too big to fit across your knee, i have to sit still as well, my house is still looking like a building site, the builders are here now, one bathroom is complete, and they are just plastering the second one now :mad:

Haha! You might not be too big y'know!! For all you know I could've had bigger fellas than you across my fat knees lol!

You still got the builders in?? That's a lot of work isn't it? I hate it when they have to plaster - all that dust takes ages to settle! :mad:

:mad: They are messy, the first bathroom looks good, just a few minor jobs to finish it off, they are boarding and plastering the main one now :D

Back