Last Person To Post Wins

Don't think so Sonkie, I had it checked out and MINE is definately the genuine article...so I afraid you lot have the fakes..

David has lost the plot........he is no longer reliable.
He has been "TANGOED".....thats why he looks so orange

OK - just legging it with my crown to Antiques Roadshow for a valuation......oh oyu will be so peeved when you realise mines authentic....ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

Now now ladies! In the words of Harry Enfield's Scousers "Calm down calm down!" :D I can't say it as good as him though - I'm a posh scouser lol! :D

Please don't fight over those crowns. They're all fake because mine is the real deal! David Dickinson is now in the Rest Home For Elderly And Infirm Antique Show Presenters (as well as all those fogeys from Antiques Roadshow!)

My crown is the real one and was certified by that Mark bloke from Lorne Spicer's programme :D So ner ner! :D

HI Ladies, hope you have had a lovely shopping trip and spent lots of money - worry about it later:D
Whilst you were away a funny thing happened......the crown whispered in my ear stating that it wanted to stay with me forever and ever. I am happy to help the poor little thing out, I am a sucker for a whimpering crown so I am sorry to let you know that it wants to stay with me.
:D:D:D:D:D

You guys could write a book. I've just read quite a few pages of this thread and yep............writers you all are!!! I especially liked the fight between Mrs D and Allan. All that falling and grabbing bits...very exciting!!

You're so right Shazpaz. They tell a lovely tale, dreaming of MY crown. All they can do is dream and dream as its MINE!

ok thanks Mrs D........................didn't get much in the way of christmas stuff tho, will have to oull my finger out soon. I'm running out of time.

Thanks for the crown!

Mmm same here.:rolleyes: I managed to get a couple more little pressies for my 2 (don't tell them I said that! lol ;))

I finished up having to write a list of what I wanted to give everybody because I'm worried that I'll end up leaving it until the last minute again lol! I actually don't have to get as much as I'd thought - yay!

And while they chatted the crown returned to its rightful owner.

Thanks ladies. You could have polished it. Too busy shopping me thinks.

Back