Last Person To Post Wins

:D Rubbish, its watertight, so you are just lining your briefs pocket, so its you who will be spending time in the clink :D leaving me to rule the thread :p

Ah but you're wrong there matey! Your copyright claim isn't worth the paper it's written on (toilet paper!:p) so NER NER!! Money well spent, you may now bow down to your Queen and the Winner of this thread. :D

Ah but you're wrong there matey! Your copyright claim isn't worth the paper it's written on (toilet paper!:p) so NER NER!! Money well spent, you may now bow down to your Queen and the Winner of this thread. :D

:p Never:p , evening becky, my crown is fine thanks, Mrs D is just being cheeky as usual, but she will be off to bed soon, i think its an age thing :D

:D What do you prefer then?? silk scarf, leather belt?, im sure i can accomidate your wishes, my whip is ready to go :massmoon::whip:

YAWN!!

still as witty as ever carol!! :D

My dear departed Grandad used to say "If wit was sh!t you'd be constipated!" :D

:D if your yawning you should go to bed, and leave the thread to us winners :D

I wasn't yawning 'cos I'm tired but 'cos I was bored with your chat up routine lol! Very original, silk scarf leather belt whip lol! :p

:D Why have you got a new type of bondage that us mere mortals have not heard about:D anyway its well past your bedtime hadnt you better turn in for the night :p

Back