Last Person To Post Wins

:D I was in the army, before i joined the police, i use mine nearly every day, for work purposes, not for pleasure :D

what a waste of good cuffs lol

:D Tools of the trade, like my wife is a nurse, and when you have ironed the uniform a few hundred times it loses its appeal:D

lol i cn imagine.....I was at the chatting to a nice copper not so long ago...n am sure he was erm being a bit friendly lol....was tempted to ask to see his cuffs erm but was afraid it could be used as evidence pmsl:p

lol i cn imagine.....I was at the chatting to a nice copper not so long ago...n am sure he was erm being a bit friendly lol....was tempted to ask to see his cuffs erm but was afraid it could be used as evidence pmsl:p

:D As long as he didnt offer to get his truncheon out :D

:D OOer missus, we dont all think alike :rolleyes:

well we got in the squad car he said it was up to me if i put the belt on i said we wouldn't wanna get pulled would we....he said oh dunno bout that:eek:

well we got in the squad car he said it was up to me if i put the belt on i said we wouldn't wanna get pulled would we....he said oh dunno bout that:eek:

:D What were you pulling :confused: his extendable baton, we work in pairs so no chance of getting anyone in the back, i drive an ARV :D no passengers allowed

I thought it strange he came alone lol but it was only to take a statement....n he suggested we go to the station to type as I talked....shame his fingers weren't as nimble as mine....it took ages I was gonna offer to type it for him lol

ARV= Armoured Response Vehicle(sp)?

:D my fingers are nimble as well, they hit the right places when required :D R U flagging yet??, need another brew :D

:D my fingers are nimble as well, they hit the right places when required :D R U flagging yet??, need another brew :D

I'd give up if I were you:p

Never, yep Armed response, and i`ve just completed my Tazer course as well, so you can get zapped as well as shot :D

Never, yep Armed response, and i`ve just completed my Tazer course as well, so you can get zapped as well as shot :D

I'm not into pain but well done on completing your training:p

Back