Last Person To Post Wins

Dream on Allan! :rolleyes:

Dont we know it!:D And I thought policemen were meant to be upstanding members of the community! Were they short of volunteers up North?:D

:D Right i will love you and leave you for now, my car is in for its first service tomorrow so i am going to wash and hoover it out :D i will be back to defend my throne, so dont get any ideas above your station :D

Dont we know it!:D And I thought policemen were meant to be upstanding members of the community! Were they short of volunteers up North?:D

:D Im always upstanding, must be my Southern charm :D

:D Im always upstanding, must be my Southern charm :D

I didnt think southerners had any charm!!!:D

Sometimes they have to take on the not so upstanding members of the public, especially when there are only scallies like Allan volunteering lol! ;):D

Sometimes they have to take on the not so upstanding members of the public, especially when there are only scallies like Allan volunteering lol! ;):D

:D They must have seen something in me they wanted, over 2000 applied when i did, and only 24 were taken on, see they only recruit the cream of the crop :D

Maybe they just wanted you where they could keep an eye on you so they could lock you up easily when you got out of line!!! (Suprised they havent done it already actually!):D

Maybe they just wanted you where they could keep an eye on you so they could lock you up easily when you got out of line!!! (Suprised they havent done it already actually!):D

:D Cheeky mare, brining my name into disrepute, i will have to think of a punishment for you :whoopass:

Will it take long cos Im off to teach!....Will be back in about an hour so will look forward to see what you have in store for me!!:D

Back