Last Person To Post Wins

errr you can never shut me up however i can shut ye up cuz ye are the looooooosers looooooosers:p:p:p:p

Getting a bit over emotional there Becky?! :D Stressed? Angry? Maybe that's because you're wrong and you know it and you're trying to fight your way out of it? LOL :p:p

:D Now, Now ladies, there is no need to fight, there will be room for both of you in my kingdom :D

Getting a bit over emotional there Becky?! :D Stressed? Angry? Maybe that's because you're wrong and you know it and you're trying to fight your way out of it? LOL :p:p

haha im always stressed dont ya know!!!!!!!!

i also know that i am the winner the one and only winner ohhh yes me aka becky aka the queen aka the bees wax aka the dogs s^%$£

:D Now, Now ladies, there is no need to fight, there will be room for both of you in my kingdom :D

why would mrs d and i want to go to your crappy kingdom and look at a fake crown when mrs d could come to my queendom and enjoy tea and bikki's with me the queen.might even let her wear my crown for a bit on second thought she might try and steal it so maybe not :D

haha im always stressed dont ya know!!!!!!!!

i also know that you are the winner the one and only winner ohhh yes you aka mrs depp aka the queen aka the bees wax aka the dogs s^%$£

why would mrs d and i want to go to your crappy kingdom and look at a fake crown when I could come to mrs d's queendom and enjoy tea and bikki's with her, the queen.might even let me wear her crown for a bit on second thought I might try and steal it so maybe not :D
:p:p

:D Tea and bickies on the lawn eh?? in this weather they will go all soggy :D

your just to god damm funny carol :whistle:

Oh is that a sarcastic remark Becky? :rolleyes::D:D I'm very good at that lol!

:D Tea and bickies on the lawn eh?? in this weather they will go all soggy :D

No Becky didn't say on the lawn, so I'll have it in my castle silly!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D Well you can have your drafty old castle, i will be in the royal palace having my tea party, and you two are not invited :D

oi you quit talking and dont forget to bring the bickki's asda's finest please :D

Asda's Finest?!!! Do you think I'm MADE of money?!! :eek::eek::D You'll get what you're given missy or nothing at all lol! :rolleyes::D

ohhh allan dear!!!!!!! you have a very imagative imagination.....to dream up that you ahve a royal palace ahahahahahahahaah :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Owned Allan! :D

:D I have plenty of friends, thank you very much, however i do have a couple of vacancies for two servants, if you would like to apply for the possition drop in at the palace tomorrow, tradesmans entrance, i cant have riff raff at my front door :D

Back