Last Person To Post Wins

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bf gone to bed i really should go aswell i cant drag myself away though......:sigh::eek::cry:

Yeah, you love my company too much lol! :p:D

Yeah, you love my company too much lol! :p:D

ohh yeah thats right!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I fell asleep for like half a hour this evening dont know why i so tired these days. maybe its the diet, i was sooo close to having a drink this evening its so close to thurs and im just thinking sod it...not a good attitude i know :(

ohh yeah thats right!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I fell asleep for like half a hour this evening dont know why i so tired these days. maybe its the diet, i was sooo close to having a drink this evening its so close to thurs and im just thinking sod it...not a good attitude i know :(

No it's not, so don't you dare okay?

because im going on holiday and its my bday friday and i will be going out fri eve and wanna get out of ketosis any excuse but yip thats me....i didnt mean for good im restarting when i come back of course! im still fat!

Oh thought you meant for good, I know you're going on your hols, it's gonna be lovely round here, just me......................and my crown................nice and peaceful...........................................:D:D

Oh thought you meant for good, I know you're going on your hols, it's gonna be lovely round here, just me......................and my crown................nice and peaceful...........................................:D:D

carol i think you do be dreaming half the time...the crown is mine...no matter where i am what im doing the crown will always be mine.....

See --------->>>

there is only room for one princess and thats me im sorry to make you cry i cant help myself :p:p:p:p

:D Well have, i will only have carol to beat next week then :p

ahem...what about nikki,debbie,bunny etc etc etc:p:p:p:p bunny is a good contender

Back