Last Person To Post Wins

hey hun, how was the wedding?

Hiya! Becky it was a bit pants to be honest! You'd have loved it though as it was very irish themed! I just didn't enjoy being sober!

Yeah, I am sure there will and I will certainly make up for the no alcohol at the christmas party where there's a free bar! Only 9 weeks to go!! x

awww Debbie! I will be off in a minute so as long as you post again you can win!! How did it go? I bet you must be so tired! x

awww Debbie! I will be off in a minute so as long as you post again you can win!! How did it go? I bet you must be so tired! x

it was brilliant. Such a good atmosphere. I'm kinda annoyed with myself as if I'd carried on training properly (I had a blip in June after the RFL and was ill for a bit and never quite got back to it), I'd have smashed my time from last year.

I speed walked most of today, but still ran (well jogged!) when I could. My legs just wouldnt work for me though :( Still, I'm a happy bunny, especially now I can sit on a soft seat :eek: Not sure I can get up again though lol

:D Morning all, im still here, even though it is only 5;30am, i am still wearing my crown, well done Debs, hope your not too sore today :D

:D yep but there is only one winner today, and that is me, the early bloke bets the crown :p

Back