Last Person To Post Wins

:D I have other plans for you missus, im waiting for the pictures of the red knickers and stockings from the xmas shopping trip :p

Now Allan, you know Bev said you're not allowed to see any piccies of red knickers or stockings!! What goes on tour stays on tour lol! :p:p

we should have that saying what goes on at home stays at home!!

i'd say there is a lot of things that does it for you :whistle:

:D Yep, naked women, half clothed women, sexy undies, it doesnt take much :p

:D Rubbish your just as bad as us blokes for leering, ive seen you all :D we get plenty of waves when we are driving around :D and the odd flash of boobs by drunken women :p

thats really why you a cop isnt it so you can see drunken ladies boobies :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D I had my fair share when i was in the Army as well, when i had my interview for the police, a woman inspector asked me if i had a fetish for uniforms, as i had been a soldier, and security gaurd :p cheeky cow, i said no i just make them look smart :D

:D I had my fair share when i was in the Army as well, when i had my interview for the police, a woman inspector asked me if i had a fetish for uniforms, as i had been a soldier, and security gaurd :p cheeky cow, i said no i just make them look smart :D

oh deer oh deer.soon enough yor big head wont be able to fit through the front door...:whistle:

Back