Last Person To Post Wins

woman of few words today........why's that is it cuz allan is back? :p :p

Nah, just haven't been online since I left at lunchtime. Monday's usually mean me driving around all over the place doing school runs, college runs, waiting around, shopping, tea-time, bed-time for Amy............blah blah blah...........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah we've just watched I'm a... Poor Joe being picked for another trial!! Bless!!!

Dick Head is watching some 80's film now, don't know what it is, not interested lol!! :rolleyes:

poor joe is right!im glad that kilroy is up for one!

were just watching the apprentice so hot here. fire is roasting :eek:

Clint Eastwood is on at the mo, Steven is snoring his head off as usual, five minutes after the film started! :rolleyes:

I'm off to bed in a little while, bye for now, behave yourself on your thread missy okay? :D

sure i will behave on my thread..at least i dont try and bring it down like u!! :p :p :p enjoy your sleepies :p:p

:D Morning all, back in the real world, its 5 am and im off to work for the day :D the crown is safe with me :p

Morning! Your TRUE Queen has arrived!! People should take no notice of Allan and Becky, they're just the pretenders to my throne. It's a well known fact that I am the longest serving participant of this thread and, therefore, the rightful Queen. :p:D

Ok I officially hate you, I hate every bone in your body and i hope you have a horrible time in New York........:cry::cry:

Jealous?? Of feckin' course I'm jealous!!!! :jelous::jelous::cry:

Does that mean you're not coming to Liverpool in July? 'Cos I imagine you'll have spent every euro in your bank account in NY?

Ok I officially hate you, I hate every bone in your body and i hope you have a horrible time in New York........:cry::cry:

Jealous?? Of feckin' course I'm jealous!!!! :jelous::jelous::cry:

Does that mean you're not coming to Liverpool in July? 'Cos I imagine you'll have spent every euro in your bank account in NY?

awww dont be jealous i will send you a postcard!! :p :p :p

and no im still coming to liverpool have to meet ye loony's sometime!!:p:p

Back