Last Person To Post Wins

Hey Becky :p

:D Morning ladies, im back and it seems you two have been getting too big for your boots, orf to the dungeons with you, and i will devise a sutible punishment later :p

:D Well im back now, so be afraid, be very afraid, i need too get my whipping arm back into the swing of things :p

I see the holiday didnt change you anyway..still full a sh*te........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D Dont start woman, i am off now to collect nanna from the rest home, then off to the garage, but i shall return to claim my prize :p

:D Dont start woman, i am off now to collect nanna from the rest home, then off to the garage, but i shall return to claim my prize :p

woman :eek::eek: how dare u!!! i have a name...il fill u in on a lil secret...because carol has been giving me a extra hard time this week im gonna get her and u and tie ye both up and tickle the crap out of ye mwhahahaha.

Im of aswell but will also be back later to CLAIM MY CROWN :p :p

woman :eek::eek: how dare u!!! i have a name...il fill u in on a lil secret...because carol has been giving me a extra hard time this week im gonna get her and u and tie ye both up and tickle the crap out of ye mwhahahaha.

Im of aswell but will also be back later to CLAIM MY CROWN :p :p

:D Wrong again becky, its mine, not yours, and im not ticklish :p

Back