Last Person To Post Wins

cheeky but cute :D:D:D

Yeah just like me!!! I'm cheeky but cute too lol!! Bet you haven't got a twinkle in your eyes like me tho lol!! ;):D

There's an expression that with some people you can 'see a twinkle in his/her eyes', it means they have a cheeky way about them.

We've got Blackadder on, brill! Although I had just started watching Chocolat (mmmmm Johnnyyyyyy!! ;);)) but Chris came in and turned it over.

Yeah I never get the remote control either, it's either Chris, Amy or gobshite who are hogging it! :rolleyes::mad:

:8855::8855:

well here its usually sophie then after she is in bed, its whoever doesnt have the laptop gets the remote. and if no one is using the laptop we agree on something to watch!!

not sure exactly where the pain is!! i told him it might be gallstones but i know when i had them some nights i wa s crippled in pain and he isnt!! he is still able to drink so must be to bad!!! just having a nice cool heineken now :D :D

not sure exactly where the pain is!! i told him it might be gallstones but i know when i had them some nights i wa s crippled in pain and he isnt!! he is still able to drink so must be to bad!!! just having a nice cool heineken now :D :D

I'm gonna make a cuppa, don't like heineken lol! I did promise myself I'd have a wee JD and coke tonight but can't be fecked lol!! :rolleyes:

aww go on have a wee one near 12ish. its a bit depressing this whole thing isnt it :rolleyes:

I used to love NYE - parties, drink lol! Now I just think it's all blah! My mate Margy keeps texting me saying "Come round to ours for a drink or I'll come knocking on your door!" But I've told her I'm in my jammies, my hair's a mess, full of cold, can't be bothered lol! :rolleyes:

aww feck him the big ejit god id love to kick him hard in the u know whats!!

Believe me hunny, there'd be a long line of people who want to! You can be 2nd behind me lol! He's made 2 cups of coffee since he came in, fell asleep after making them both! He's also left sugar all over the worktop twice and I've had to clear that up. :mad:

Believe me hunny, there'd be a long line of people who want to! You can be 2nd behind me lol! He's made 2 cups of coffee since he came in, fell asleep after making them both! He's also left sugar all over the worktop twice and I've had to clear that up. :mad:

aww :hug99: no sign of him moving ?

Back