Last Person To Post Wins

lol :p ill show you! that that crown is mine all mine!!! :)

lol :p ill show you! that that crown will be yours all yours!!! :)

2 can play that came lol!!!! i have come up witha cunning plan, i shall wait until you are all asleep and take over the whole of minimins mwu ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa:sign0151::angeldevil:

or even game doh!

lol

:D You will have to get up pretty early to knock me off the top spot, i get up at 5am :D

afternoon loosers :D :D im just awake from my nap omg whats wrong with me!!!!!!!!! now have the fire lit its soooo cold :( birrrrrrrrr

:D Who rattled your cage??? you may leave, i have already won the game :p

why do you get up at 5am?

Becky it's freezing here too!

claire because he's a madman!!! thats why

im still cold thats what i havent been on as much cuz my hands are to cold to type!

tazzi...one word UPDATE!!!

claire because he's a madman!!! thats why

im still cold thats what i havent been on as much cuz my hands are to cold to type!

tazzi...one word UPDATE!!!

:D I only get up early when im working, on my days off i sleep till 8 then take my daughter to school:D

well i do have to be up at 8ish to have sophie in playschool for half 9 because it takes me that long to get ready. before she started i wudnt be up until 9 some mornings. bf going to word varies from day to day time wise cud leave at 7am or 10am!

she drew all over the floor!!! but its ok i know the drill hairspray gets rid of it...no she just cudnt sit and watch dora for half hr even though she said she wud!!!

Back