Last Person To Post Wins

no I WIN haha xxx

can you smell it from where you are....?

ewwwwwww its manky

like fish

ewwwwwwwwww

SORREEEEE!!! :eek::eek: I'll open a window next time!

I'll let you off just this once Becky but please don't do that again. :eek:

:D Sneaks in, grabs crown back, you will have to get a flight over to spain to get it back, nice and sunny today, bit red in the face, but that could be the beer, brandy, malibu or any of the umpteen cocktails ive had already today :p

:D Sneaks in, grabs crown back, you will have to get a flight over to spain to get it back, nice and sunny today, bit red in the face, but that could be the beer, brandy, malibu or any of the umpteen cocktails ive had already today :p

ohh allan go and enjoy the sun and stop talking through your arse as per..........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

well now's the chance to go out and bag yourself a hunk....:D :D

Oooh as if I've never thought of that before lol!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

*Carol flies out to Spain and returns triumphant!* See when you were asleep on that sun lounger Allan? I grabbed my crown back and managed to cop off with a Spanish waiter too lol! ;):p

ohh allan go and enjoy the sun and stop talking through your arse as per..........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:giggle::giggle: You naughty Becky lol!

Back