Last Person To Post Wins

It's the panto season so......"OH NO YOU DON'T!!!" :D:D

hey guys :) not going to be around much to much crap going on here so peed of was gonna write all in diary but dont think i should bore people here with it

hey guys :) not going to be around much to much crap going on here so peed of was gonna write all in diary but dont think i should bore people here with it

Hun, let us be the judge of whether it's boring or not...ok?..xx If you need to post and rant, laugh, cry, waffle etc etc then do that. You know we'll pick you up with humour and do whatever we can!! ;):D:D:D

:D Evening all, just about to start my last shift before the big day :D :beer8::party0019::23:

you always make me smile and lol!!!!!!! :8855::8855: is that you shaking your boobie in the pic?????

Haha! No - it's a banana!! :8855::8855:

:D Evening all, just about to start my last shift before the big day :D :beer8::party0019::23:

Evening Allan, hope you're bearing up okay mate.

:33: Amy was doing my head in today asking why it's called Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. So I explained that it was because it means the day before a special day thinking that would be that. But NO!!! :eek::rolleyes: "Well why isn't there a Birthday Eve? Or a Wedding Eve.......blah blah blah"....lol! :rolleyes: Such an inquisitive mind! :rolleyes::D

:33: Amy was doing my head in today asking why it's called Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. So I explained that it was because it means the day before a special day thinking that would be that. But NO!!! :eek::rolleyes: "Well why isn't there a Birthday Eve? Or a Wedding Eve.......blah blah blah"....lol! :rolleyes: Such an inquisitive mind! :rolleyes::D

and she is damm right, why isnt there a bday eve ???

Back