Last Person To Post Wins

I am the last now lol

Sorry was not rubbing it in. As this is my first winter here I am still amazed by the mild conditions. Mind you the last two days have been very wet and colder. Cant just keep posting I am the last but I am now

Pam

Sorry was not rubbing it in. As this is my first winter here I am still amazed by the mild conditions. Mind you the last two days have been very wet and colder. Cant just keep posting I am the last but I am now

Pam

ahh was only messing with you :) i bet its a bit of a change to the uk. my parents have a villa in spain and they love going over before xmas for the markets and that think they only had one day where it rained this yr!

Yes we had a lovely sunny Christmas. On Christmas day we were sitting outside the restaurant having pre lunch drinks and it was lovely. I bet you parents wish they could be there more.

Pam

aw that sounds lovely. it was a very mild day here xmas day and was even sunny there for two days still ver cold though!

yeah they love it there i bet they will move when older, they go about 4/5 times a year. its not mad though in a quietish area :)

ps i still win!! :D

aw that sounds lovely. it was a very mild day here xmas day and was even sunny there for two days still ver cold though!

yeah they love it there i bet they will move when older, they go about 4/5 times a year. its not mad though in a quietish area :)

ps i still win!! :D

Judging by the 85 in your name I should think you are the same age as my eldest grandson and that your parents are around my eldest childrens ages. (Mind you I was a child bride lol)

We live in a real Portuguese area about 10 miles from the sea. Did not fancy the Algarve - too many English. Although there are some round here.

I shall hold the crown for a while although someone is sure to nick it soon.

Pam

Judging by the 85 in your name I should think you are the same age as my eldest grandson and that your parents are around my eldest childrens ages. (Mind you I was a child bride lol)

We live in a real Portuguese area about 10 miles from the sea. Did not fancy the Algarve - too many English. Although there are some round here.

I shall hold the crown for a while although someone is sure to nick it soon.

Pam

hehe yes the 85 is a dead give away of my age!! my mum will be 50 this year and my dad 49! there villa is about 30min drive from alicante.

Im back winning now :D :D

:winner: :D:D:D

Allo allo. Evenin' awl!

hehe yes the 85 is a dead give away of my age!! my mum will be 50 this year and my dad 49! there villa is about 30min drive from alicante.

Im back winning now :D :D
A bit older than my kids. The eldest is 45 and the youngest is 18.

Now I am the last:winner:

Back