Last Person To Post Wins

squeeze up then :) or better still get up and make way for the winner Carol !

:p:p:D Allan, be a gentleman and hop off my throne, there's a good boy. ;):D

HaHa I am back. Just been watching the Claire sweeney programme. It really made me think about the effect of food.

Must change my keyboard tomorrow grrr

Haven't you changed your keyboard yet??? :eek::eek:

Only joking Pam lol!! Was the Claire prog any good? I can't stand her accent (professional scousers like her and Cilla who change their accents do my head in lol!) They're all hurrr and thurrr instead of hair and there. :mad:

HaHa I am back. Just been watching the Claire sweeney programme. It really made me think about the effect of food.

Must change my keyboard tomorrow grrr
I bloody forgot that was on! :mad:

Hey Pam, just saw the news and they're skating on Welney Wash!! :eek:

:D Now now children, play nicely, you both know im the one true champion of this thread, and im not going to give it up without a fight :D

Shouldn't you be bathing your eyes or something? :rolleyes:

:D I have cream for them twice a day, and drops every two hours, they are not red anymore, just pink now, hopefully they will be normal by friday so i can go back to work, i have done all my odd jobs and housework, but i still cant drive, so im stuck indoors, cant look at this screen to long either :D but im still winning :p

:D I have cream for them twice a day, and drops every two hours, they are not red anymore, just pink now, hopefully they will be normal by friday so i can go back to work, i have done all my odd jobs and housework, but i still cant drive, so im stuck indoors, cant look at this screen to long either :D but im still loosing to queen becky :p

:8855::8855:

Back