Last Person To Post Wins

bananas can be squished up in the race though so ...I WIN ! :)

noooo!!!!

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p

Oh no Mrs D, you are not alone. I am here. Had a lovely today today. First lunch with friends and then spent the afternoon at the Hairdressers - hair cut and beauty treatments. Feel great now lol
Pamx

Ooh Pam sounds like you've been having a lovely day! Or as we call them in our house, Mum's 'Me' Day! :D:D

Ooh Pam sounds like you've been having a lovely day! Or as we call them in our house, Mum's 'Me' Day! :D:D

Yes a real Mums Me day. We went out with our friends who are having a hard time at the moment to a Pizza Parlour. I was good and had steak and salad. My friend also has a 92 year old Mother with her but, in less than 2 months, senile dementia has set in and it is terrible to see the change in her.

At the hairdressers I had my first try with electrolysis. Was not as painful as I thought it would be :eek:

Hope the day has been good for you Mrs D and that the weather is beginning to warm up.

Pamx

Yes a real Mums Me day. We went out with our friends who are having a hard time at the moment to a Pizza Parlour. I was good and had steak and salad. My friend also has a 92 year old Mother with her but, in less than 2 months, senile dementia has set in and it is terrible to see the change in her.

At the hairdressers I had my first try with electrolysis. Was not as painful as I thought it would be :eek:

Hope the day has been good for you Mrs D and that the weather is beginning to warm up.

Pamx

I understand what you mean about your friend's mum, we went through that with my grandma and one of my aunties. It's the most awful thing for anyone to have to cope with isn't it? :cry:

No sorry, the weather isn't warming up, but hopefully it can't get any colder :rolleyes: I'm blimmin' freezin' all the time! :(

Im all done on the wii fit tonight!! its telling me im loosing weigh to quickly!! hehe its my new best friend!!! im of to bed now with my crown so ner ner ner ner ner :p :p :p :p

Back