Last Person To Post Wins

Okay you can being your crown and I won't go near it - 'cos yours is plastic from Poundland!! :rolleyes::copon: Why would I want to take that when I've got my own REAL crown here?? :rolleyes::copon:

:D Morning all, everyone seems to have gone to bed, but after a week of nights my body clock is still on night mode, so i win again :D

:D Morning all, everyone seems to have gone to bed, but after a week of nights my body clock is still on night mode, so i win again :D

Morning stranger... have you been up all night, or just up early today hehe??

hiya!

I'm good - missed you though! haven't seen you for months!

whats new?

xxx

Lol!! Nothing new up here, just the same old boring things lol! Although I did was my windows today! :D It's a momentous occasion because the last time they were washed was last June lol!! :eek:

Carol! you must have been bored....mind you cleaning windows is good exercise, you can have a little treat now - i'll let ya

xxxx

Haha Rach! Becky's name is Dirty Gertie Pi$$y Knickers lol!! :D

And you're sharing a room with her!?! oh dear...

Flirty Dirty Gertie Pi$$y knickers by the sounds of her antics today with the sky man!

xxx

Hehe Rach, I just had this little burst of energy! I bought net curtains a while ago and thought, I'll have to put them up until I can get some blinds sorted otherwise I'll have wasted a whole load of dosh just to have them left in a cupboard! :rolleyes: The nets aren't up yet though but my windows are sparkly! :D

A treat? Oh I've had more than one since I finished the windows lol!! :eek:

Dirty gertie! get some mr muscle tis fabby!

xxx

awwww you traitor!!! Mr cillit bang is much better!!!:p

I knew you'd have summat to say about that lol!! How's your spare room? I bet you can't even see the carpet for all the stuff you've got stashed in there lol!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

OMFG!!!!!!do not talk about the spare room although i am getting in in order sometime soon....i hope :D

Haha Rach! Becky's name is Dirty Gertie Pi$$y Knickers lol!! :D

OI!!! :copon:

Carol! you must have been bored....mind you cleaning windows is good exercise, you can have a little treat now - i'll let ya

xxxx

its the only excercise she gets!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're sharing a room with her!?! oh dear...

Flirty Dirty Gertie Pi$$y knickers by the sounds of her antics today with the sky man!

xxx

god knows what ive let myself in for...:rolleyes::eek:

Hehe Rach, I just had this little burst of energy! I bought net curtains a while ago and thought, I'll have to put them up until I can get some blinds sorted otherwise I'll have wasted a whole load of dosh just to have them left in a cupboard! :rolleyes: The nets aren't up yet though but my windows are sparkly! :D

A treat? Oh I've had more than one since I finished the windows lol!! :eek:

tut tut tut on the treats carol....only 4months till liverpool!!

Stop treating yourself :copon:

awwww you traitor!!! Mr cillit bang is much better!!!:p

Cilit Bang And The Dirt Is Gone!!!

OMFG!!!!!!do not talk about the spare room although i am getting in in order sometime soon....i hope :D

:copon::copon::rolleyes: Blah blah blah lol!!!!!

OI!!! :copon:

:8855::8855:

its the only excercise she gets!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're saying this because.........???

god knows what Carol's let herself in for...:rolleyes::eek:

tut tut tut on the treats carol....only 4months till liverpool!!

Stop treating yourself :copon:

:copon::copon: You've got to too!!

girls girls....

stop spending on unnecessary spoily treats. you must save up for the submarine bus!!

xxx

Back