Last Person To Post Wins

Lol - we west midland girls are good at fighting!!

:D is that so? you will never beat me, only if i ask you too :p

That could be arranged Allan? Stop misbehaving and get back to the kitchens

:D looks like you are looking forward to your spell in the dungeons, the men in white coats are on there way :p

Lol - would that be the naval officers by any chance - Ive always liked a man in uniform lol!! An Officer and a Gentleman come to mine and Richard Gere sweeping me off my feet!

:D No these men in white are my dungeon masters and look more like quasimodo :D

Lol - Forget that then!! Get back to the kitchen - your a man - you should know your place by now, lots of washing, cleaning and ironing to be done - scoot.....

:D My washing machine is on as we speak, a kings work is never done :D

Lol Allan - when you have finished cook my breakfast and sort by bed out because Im knackered and want to go back to bed!!

:D Are you good at quizzes? decode this, it starts with a P, and ends with off and contains the letters I and double S :p

Lol!!! come on now Allan - I may just have to get a new man if you start being abusive to your queen

:D Just defending what is mine, now go and do your chores, i shall call for you later if i need a bed warmer :p

Bed warming duties are yours - you have just somehow forgotten your place because i havent been on here for a while - wont take me too long to put you right back there Mr G

:D Dont make me get my whip out again,( I know you enjoy it) :p

whipped cream possibly on my chocolate fudge cake (now Im hungry)!!
Quick go and get my breakfast - you know you enjoy being my servant - men like being told what to do and how to do it

:D Thats not what you told me before, you like to be dominated and put in your place by a masterful man :D

But men are no longer masterful - it is us women that hold the power - that was a long time ago

:D So you dont want me to pop round with my handcuffs and tie you up like last time :p

lol oh go on then!! If you insist

Back