Last Person To Post Wins

I Win it Back..morning Sonia

Dear Minimins Memeber And Crown Wearing Wannabees,

Afternoon - I Have The Crown. No-one Can Have It. It Is Mine. Anyone Wishing To View The Crown May Do So, But Only With My Permission As It Will Be Firmly Placed On My Head For Ever and Ever!! I Have Superglued It To My Head - So Ner Ner!!:p:p:p:p

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs Depp:D

:D Along comes allan with the solvent remover, and takes the crown off carols head :D i am the winner, but i`m up at 5 so till then goodnight :p

HA! I WIN AGAIN!!:D:D

Nite nite Allan.:D

:D OOps not so quick, i forgot match of the day, Pompey won again, now in 5th spot, 1 point behind liverpool, and i take the crown to bed with me :D

not so quick! *yoink*
:D

Nope!

Morning all!!!

Goody morning how are you on this gloomy looking morning?

:mad:DONT ASK!!, Allan is having a very bad day, i was on a training course today near carlisle 91miles away, when i was packing my Hire carat 6:30 this morning, i dropped my mobile phone and killed it, i drove all the way to the venue to find the course had been double booked and got sent home, then my hire car overheated on the motorway on the way back, Good job i`m on this diet as i had plenty of water to fill up the radiator, got home, phoned work who told me as i didnt attend the course i owe them 8 hours :mad: and my poor mobile is dead so all in all not a happy bunny, sorry to rant, i thinks its the first time i ever have on here, so dont try and steal the crown off me today i`m a man on the edge :eek:

:mad:DONT ASK!!, Allan is having a very bad day, i was on a training course today near carlisle 91miles away, when i was packing my Hire carat 6:30 this morning, i dropped my mobile phone and killed it, i drove all the way to the venue to find the course had been double booked and got sent home, then my hire car overheated on the motorway on the way back, Good job i`m on this diet as i had plenty of water to fill up the radiator, got home, phoned work who told me as i didnt attend the course i owe them 8 hours :mad: and my poor mobile is dead so all in all not a happy bunny, sorry to rant, i thinks its the first time i ever have on here, so dont try and steal the crown off me today i`m a man on the edge :eek:

:character00182:

You have too much to contend with today so I will take the crown and look after it.

Gets out the polish and claims the crown for herself!

Oh dear poor Allan:patback: you let off some steam and get it off your chest. I tell you what you can borrow my crown that I just had to nick back of Hedgemag just till you feel better.:D

Back