Last Person To Post Wins

Nuh UH!!!

I WIN!!!

Fnarf! :D

Allan hope yer boy is ok! He'll bounce back as you say! I'm a theatre nurse and have seen loads of appendicectomies (oh the things i've seen and ooh the places my hands have been!!) - but it easy for me to say tho, tis totally different if it one of yer own!

I start CD tomorrow - doing SS, and never done it before - so i will be in need of positive vibes and all that kinda thing! Send them my direction please!

TTFN
Lors x

Positive vibes :vibes: on there way to you but I still win....:p

Nuh UH I DO!! :p

Tis in my nature... :D

Night night

Nope no snow - altho it is Blooooooomin cold right now! Tis all frosty and sparkly just now - but we havent had any o the white stuff at all! If it snows does Santa come again?

:D hi Carol, did you not have anything in Silk??, flanelette jim jams must be the biggest turn off ever :p oh i appear to be winning again:D

:D hi Carol, did you not have anything in Silk??, flanelette jim jams must be the biggest turn off ever :p oh you appear to be winning again:D

Silk? What and spend all night shivering? You must be joking Allan lol! Anyway, they're brushed cotton, extremely baggy and extremely comfy and warm to sleep in. ;):D

Right I'm off to bed, wearing my lovely snuggly pj's lol! :D:D

P.S. I WIN!!!! :p:p:p

I'm with you there Mrs D, deffo have a better nights sleep in fluffy pj's...lol, I totally mean it :D

ME IS DA WINNERRRRRRR!!!

Still smiling I see!!!!!!!

:)

Back