Last Person To Post Wins

:D Mine are the other way round, Amy is a messy little mare, lukes is always tidy, i find a little incentive usually works, if you dont clean it i will confiscate your phone and laptop usually work :D

Yeah tried that! I confiscated his PS2 for a couple of weeks and that didn't work! He just spent more time on Amy's or the PC! :rolleyes: He's been asking me to top up his mobile for a couple of weeks and I won't until his room's tidy - but he's not bothered 'cos I'm the only one he texts! Says his mates are all divvies so doesn't text them! :rolleyes:

He's just so stubborn that the more I dig my heels in the more stubborn he gets! :rolleyes::mad:

Yeah tried that! I confiscated his PS2 for a couple of weeks and that didn't work! He just spent more time on Amy's or the PC! :rolleyes: He's been asking me to top up his mobile for a couple of weeks and I won't until his room's tidy - but he's not bothered 'cos I'm the only one he texts! Says his mates are all divvies so doesn't text them! :rolleyes:

He's just so stubborn that the more I dig my heels in the more stubborn he gets! :rolleyes::mad:

:D I`m having a battle of wills with Amy at the moment, she unplugged the webcam from my computer and took some photo`s but when she plugged it back in it has stopped working, and she said she didnt know anything about it, but i found the photos in the recycle bin, taken on sunday night and they are pictures of her and her mate, so she is grounded for telling porkies :mad:

:D I`m having a battle of wills with Amy at the moment, she unplugged the webcam from my computer and took some photo`s but when she plugged it back in it has stopped working, and she said she didnt know anything about it, but i found the photos in the recycle bin, taken on sunday night and they are pictures of her and her mate, so she is grounded for telling porkies :mad:

Haha! the old "It wasn't me!" line!? :rolleyes: I always say we must have a ghost when they say that! They know we'll find out in the end, so why lie and get into more trouble? :confused::rolleyes:

The ex threatened to take a day off work this week and empty Chris' room completely, just leaving his bed, wardrobe and desk if it's not tidied. Yeah right! Where's all the stuff gonna go then? :confused::rolleyes:

Haha! the old "It wasn't me!" line!? :rolleyes: I always say we must have a ghost when they say that! They know we'll find out in the end, so why lie and get into more trouble? :confused::rolleyes:

The ex threatened to take a day off work this week and empty Chris' room completely, just leaving his bed, wardrobe and desk if it's not tidied. Yeah right! Where's all the stuff gonna go then? :confused::rolleyes:

:D Lesley did that to Amy once, put all the stuff she found on the floor in bin bags and put it in the back garden, she soon sorted it out :D

Morning Maggie! :D Green tea all round is it?:D

I've just spent 20 mins picking up staples from Chris' bedroom floor! And nails, he's been putting up pics too :rolleyes: And a bin bag full of rubbish that's been outside his door for over a week (a HUGE hint from me for him to fill it with cr@p from his clear up!) I finished up filling it though! :mad::rolleyes:

See now, Chris would just bring the bin bags in and leave them on his bedroom floor! :rolleyes::mad:

:D She has done all her jobs, funny how half term helps, i told her she would be grounded for the week unless it was done by 12, hey presto, one clean and hoovered room, and she has done her other jobs as well:D

I reckon Allan wears the crown in HIS house but not on this thread. My kids are now grown ups and I can smile when I hear all these issues; but I have been there too.

:D Morning all, your lord and master is back :king2:, after an early night last night, my man flu is better so i am ready to defend my crown from all you wannabees :p

Back