Last Person To Post Wins

:D As your king, i give you leave of absence Carol to attend to your little un, but i expect you to return to the Hareem as soon as she is better :p

im watching wife swap yes i live an eventful life!!! NOT also keeping a swift eye on YOUR crown

:D Why thank you very much, i now promote you to head Body Guard, for looking out for my :king2:

I hope this crown is platinum.... gold just doesn't suit me!

I wouldnt worry about the colour or quality of the crown Dave because I have no problem with the crown fitting and suiting me.

:D Sorry folks but my :king2: only fits on my head, all you out there have fake ones, and as you are all pretenders to the throne, i banish each end every one of you to the dungeons for a good :whip:

evening folks, back from my couple of days away and ready to wear my crown again

ever heard the story - "The emporers new clothes" - he thought he was wearing something, everyone else knew he was naked! Me thinks this applies to the crown lol :)

Bin hidin' behind the hedge Mag. Someone has snaffled your crown when you were away. Sorry it might be me who has it now!!

Now, now, naughty boy. You mustn't steal the crown and make me cry. It's mine I tell you.

Now, now, naughty boy. You mustn't steal the crown and make me cry. It's mine I tell you.

:D i would never steal anything, it belongs to me in the first place :p as for making you cry i would never do such a thing as your leader :D

Back