Last Person To Post Wins

:D Good morning ladies, im am still about, but i am carrying out my household chores, as your king i like everything to look nice and tidy:D

Everything?! :eek:;):eek:

Looks like I'm all alone on my thread tonight! Yippeee! I WIN!!

Not a chance Carol I am right behind you and am now in front of you.

Know thy place now Carol, you too young Becky - great St P's day image by the way. In front and on a mission. 1lb to go to target (first target of course) and then a new ticker chart.

Well that I'm not quite sure on but certainly to drop the next 19lbs - for most that might not be too great a target but I have been losing smaller amounts so far and I want to stay focussed. If not 19 then 26lbs. After that I would only (ha ha) 21 to go to reach BMI 25 and a huge, huge, huge smile on my Cheshire chops!!!!! Waiting for the 1lb first. Which target would you go for if you were me Becky?

:mad: Im still here, i`m not supposed to be awake till 4ish after my night shift, but thanks to an over zealous postman i have been woken up :mad: so i am going to take my crown back to bed with me now i have checked my Mail :p

so the postie got the money I sent him to wake you up!!!! Excellent oh and by the way how can you take the crown back to bed when you didn't have the crown. You are sleepy as well as delusional!:D

The "king" was in his bed asleep and snoring thru' his nose; when along came the postie and disturbed his sweet repose.
That's because the Queen is up and about and actively guarding her crown. This postie shall be knighted Sire.

Did postie disturb Allan's beauty sleep!!!!!!!he he he :D Is he beautiful no more? Especially as he has no crown to hide behind

Ooooohhhhhh I won, hand the prize over!

:D I am back to normal now ready for another shift, so off to work with the crown in tow :D

you cant pull me along to work now allan and I'm attached to the crown, your not a caveman now you know!!

:DI am back in the land of the living ready to resume my royal duties :D

but not for long!

Back